It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
(female)

Hannahx HB User
Exclamation What's going on??? Am I just too nervous?

Hiya,
So my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time together (I'm 17 and was a virgin, he's 24 and not one) last week and there was a lot (and I mean a lot) of blood and it hurt so so badly. We did it again a few days ago and there was still a lot of blood and we had to stop cos it hurt that much. We used lubricant but I was very nervous and probably not aroused enough. I'm not sure what to do? I have a small vibrator which I can insert fine but my larger one I can only get about a third into me and I start bleeding and it hurts badly. Any ideas as to why it hurts so bad and why I'm still bleeding heavily? Should I go to the doctors? Thanks for any advice. X

Old 07-30-2011, 12:49 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: What's going on??? Am I just too nervous?

Hi maybe I can help. The reason why you were bleeding cause when a guy's penis enters the girl's vagina for the first time of having sex the opening her vagina breaks which is also called the hymen. The hymen is a mucous membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. There are minor nerve in the hymen so when it breaks it may hurt. He is your first so you are going to feel discomfort. You probably were bleeding again cause your vagina wasn't fully heal from the first time that you had sex. It's going to feel alittle bit uncomfortable few times cause your vagina is not use to of having sexual intercourse. Here's are tips of what to do. Useing lubricant is good to use if needed. Also before you and your boyfriend have sex do alot of foreplay and cudding, kissing, hugging etc. Tell him what you like done to you and what makes you feel comfortable. The hurting might be also cause by your nerves and probably not arouse enough so before he enters you try to be calm and relax your body and your pc muscles. Make sure you are ready and wet enough for his penis to enter into your vagina. If you are really tight down there that's probably why a larger vibrator gives you a hard time to insert further in you and why you were bleeding from sex. Note: Wait alittle while to have sex again. Let your vagina heal itself. Going to the doctor might be a good idea. Hope this helps

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 07-30-2011 at 01:00 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla Kiss For This Useful Post:
Hannahx (07-31-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread