It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
(male)

e123 HB User
Difficult Sex

I'm a teen and my girlfriend and I recently started having sex. The first time was okay, but it was quite tricky and sightly painful for her as her vagina was very tight.

Do you think she merely needs to relax during sex? Because we have had to give up because of the tightness as sometimes I can't physically insert my penis and I lose an erection.

Last edited by mod85; 09-27-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Old 08-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Difficult Sex

Hello maybe I can help you. When a guy's penis enters the girl's vagina for the first time of having sex the opening her vagina breaks which is also called the hymen. The hymen is a mucous membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. There are minor nerve in the hymen so when it breaks it may hurt. She's going to feel discomfort and maybe bleed. This is normal. Wait a little while to have sex again. It's going to feel a little bit uncomfortable few times cause her vagina is not use to of having sexual intercourse.

The hurting might be also cause by her nerves and probably not arouse enough. Hope this helps

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-12-2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: How-tos are not allowed. Please read the Special Rules sticky. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
(male)

e123 HB User

Thank you for replying.

I understand about the hymen, but I thought that my girlfriend's would have already been broken because I have often 'fingered' her using my whole finger and had no problem? There was also no bleeding during sex.

I found out today that she finds it painful even if I use two fingers during foreplay. My only thoughts were that we could use lubricant to massage each other and for foreplay before engaging in sex, because her relaxing is the only real reason I can see. Is this a good idea?

Lastly I am slightly worried about my erections, as they are often not very hard when I masturbate. I'm also worried that I masturbate too much and that this could have an effect on the success of our sex, as I often masturbate twice a day sometimes more. Could this be a problem?

Old 08-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #4
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Her hymen can break in other ways. Not just by sexual intercourse. The vagina might be still sore from having first time intercourse. Let it heal and wait a little while. Yes that is a good idea. Good thinking. Masturbation is normal but over doing it could irritate the skin down there and make it sore. So to answer your question yes it could be a problem.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 08-12-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

ibake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB Useribake&pray HB User

Also, if you make sure that she is sufficiently aroused by foreplay, it will be easier. When she is aroused, her body will produce lubrication that will help you. I would add a gel until she is more comfortable. And cutting down on the masturbation will also help with your errection.

good luck.

Closed Thread