It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2011, 03:57 AM   #1
(male)

Superdog12 HB User
Unhappy Yellow lumpy stuff from penis

Im a young teen. since 2days ago yellow lumpy semen has been coming out randomly at times and I had a you know before and normal semen came out but some of the yellow stuff aswell im not sure what to do and I dont want to go to the docoters because I have no money and I dont want my parents to find out please help me .Im in need of it :( Also after i wash most of it out in the shower more just keeps coming

Last edited by Superdog12; 10-14-2011 at 04:33 AM. Reason: To give more info

Old 10-19-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
(female)

pinaay HB User
Re: Yellow lumpy stuff from penis

Hi there;
Sorry to hear about your issues- it's always worrisome when something's not quite right with our bodies.
Now, I'm not an authority on male health issues, so I can't say that I know exactly what's going on here. But, (and you don't need to give a written answer, just be honest with yourself), are you, or have you been sexually active (this includes any type of sexual exposure with another person, not necessarily intercourse) within the last few months? I don't mean to scare you, but if you have been, it's possible that you may have an STD/STI, such as chlamydia. Other symptoms of chlamydia include frequent and burning urination. Now, please know that chlamydia can be treated with antibiotics- but you have to see a doctor.
If the above does not apply to you, than you don't have to worry about and STD/STI. Instead, you may have some sort of infection, of another nature, that likely has anothr cause.
Ultimately, you need to seek medical assistance to be given a definitive diagnosis. I know it's embarrassing to discuss this sort of thing and that you may not be comfortable with your parents, and that you may have a financial issue. But you owe it to yourself to get help. The problem might be something very simple to cure. Try to see if there are anonymous, free clinics that you can go to, that give reputable assistance.
Best of luck, pinaay

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread