It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
(female)

dib327 HB User
First Time Sex

Yesterday me and my boyfriend decided to have sex for the first time. We were using a lubricated condom as protection. When he tried to go in, he didn't at first, but after a few times he said that he got almost 2 and a half inches in. To me, this whole experience was very painful so I made him stop after about 10 minutes of trying. Afterwords, he started to preform oral on me and said that there was blood. When he told me this, I was surprised since I didn't think he went that far in. So, I stuck my index finger in my vagina and it went to my second knuckle. This was the furthest it's ever gone (I've never been fingered) and I was happy because I thought he had broken my hymen. It didn't hurt the rest of the night unless I touched it. Then it felt sore and stung.
I took a shower the next day to see if my finger would go in but it wouldn't. My vagina stings when I touch it or when I wipe after peeing. It's still bleeding. When I look in the mirror, I don't see a difference from what it looked like before, except that there is blood.
Did my hymen break? Am I still a virgin? Is he still a virgin? Why can't I get my finger to go in anymore?
Thank you to whoever answers.

Old 11-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: First Time Sex

Hello, the hymen is a mucous membrane that surrounds or partially covers the external vaginal opening. There are minor nerve in the hymen so when it breaks it may hurt. When a male and female has sexual intercourse for the first time they are no longer a virgins. The female may experience discomfort and bleeding for the first time cause her vagina is not use of having sexual intercourse. The pain and bleeding will go away in a few days. Don't have sex. Let the vagina heal itself. The vagina possibly still sore from sexual intercourse and that's why you can't get your finger into your vagina. If you continue to have pain and bleeding more then a few days it would be a good idea to see a gyo.

Last edited by Vanilla Kiss; 11-12-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread