It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
(male)

Zlnk7 HB User
how to tell if a girl orgasms?

How can u tell if a girl has had an orgasm?
Or is it different for every girl? Im just trying to know if the girl im with is being pleased enough. And if this question is allowed or being to specific im sorry its not to be a generalized question either, i would just like to know how a guy like myself can tell if the woman he is with has been pleasured enough?

Old 11-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: how to tell if a girl orgasms?

ask her! keep the lines of communication open!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

i mean don't be afraid to talk to her.....ask her questions, ask her what she likes, if she liked it, etc....
it shows you care!

Old 11-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #4
(male)

Zlnk7 HB User

keep the lines of communication open? what do you mean by that?

Old 11-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #5
(male)

Zlnk7 HB User

I do ask her and she says its great, is it possible for a girl to orgasms 3-7 times in a fifteen minite sex session?

Old 11-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User

Yes,it is definitely possible...although I wouldn't say it's average.
It could be she is having multiple orgasms.
I can have multiple orgasms,but usually only about 3.

I'm told when I have an orgasm,it gets wetter and the guy can feel little squeezes on his penis.Also,I tense my body really strongly all over and then I'm like a limp noodle

Old 11-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #7
(male)

Zlnk7 HB User

i guess that makes sense i mean shes kinda does the same...but at the same time she is constanly pulling me close when we make love but its not a constant thing, like its random and happens over and over then she hole on for a little then release again.

Old 11-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User

Yes it makes sense if she is pulling you close then she is probably having an orgasm.Women sometimes need to be very close in order to stimulate the clitoris.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
(male)

Zlnk7 HB User

ok, i just wanted to know cause she was with someone before and said she never felt this way and never had an orgasm and i just wanted to know if i was giving it to her. Thank you everyone who replied!

Old 11-26-2011, 06:01 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlnk7 View Post
I do ask her and she says its great, is it possible for a girl to orgasms 3-7 times in a fifteen minite sex session?
It is possible but it's very unlikely, especially if she's your age. (Multiple orgasms are more common in older more experienced women.)

As for how to tell if a woman has an orgasm, that's a tricky one. If she's faking, it can be difficult to tell (unless she's a terrible actress) because all the signs can be faked.

From your last post, I would say that she is probably not having orgasms, mainly because you've had to ask about it. If she never had an orgasm with her previous partner but she's having them now, you would definitely know about it.

Anyway, don't assume she is, you gotta ask her. The biggest setback to having a good sexual relationship (especially when you're just starting out) is if the girl is trying to get away with faking it (something teen girls do a lot until they realize it actually makes things worse).

Old 11-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #11
(male)

Zlnk7 HB User

She is a bad actress though...and she doesnt seem the type to fake it, but if she was are there any obvious signs i could look for?

Old 11-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #12
(male)

tariq456 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlnk7 View Post
Are you sure .

Old 12-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #13
(male)

Zlnk7 HB User

I just asked her the other day when we made love, and she said she orgasms all the time. It makes me feel good. i just wanted to know how i myself could tell?

Old 12-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #14
(female)

Wheeze HB User

If your girlfriend can orgasm that much in such a short amount of time, then she is one lucky lady. Typically women can't orgasm through penetration alone.

You can usually tell by her body language - she might tighten up around you, breathe more heavily/rapidly, arch her back, things like that. But it is different for everyone.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #15
(female)

Starletta HB User

There is an easy way to tell if she has orgasmed. After a woman has an orgasm if you lightly pinch her clitoris between your forefinger and thumb and pull away until your fingers slip off. One of the muscles in her leg will jump. This doesn't happen before an orgasm, or at least I have never experienced it before an orgasm, only afterwards. Try that out. Like they said above me you should be able to tell, but if you have never experienced a woman having an orgasm with you before you might not know, so try this and see.

Closed Thread