It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
(female)

mynobleprincess HB User
Unhappy My first time, but not her's

My girlfriend(yes i'm a girl too) and i have been talking about sex and she was had it before a few times. She has used double sided dildos and strap ons. She is bi-sexual well I'm lesbian. She does like strap ons being used on her, but I'm scared to have one used on me.

I was raped in my past, and she knows, and she understands why i'm hesitant. We have been talking things out, but I just wanna know, who I can pleasure her, but stick out from the others she has had sex with... Its my first time and I'm scared im gonna mess it up completely with this girl. help

Old 11-26-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: My first time, but not her's

I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself here. Your first time with her should be about getting to know each other, not trying to outperform her other partners. It's not a competition.

As for having a strap-on used on you, you're not obliged to agree to anything you don't want. If you don't want it, say so.

Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
mynobleprincess (11-26-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread