It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board

My boy friend and I had anal sex... help!!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
Katican
(female)

Katican HB User
My boy friend and I had anal sex... help!!!

Hi , last night my boy friend and I had anal sex.for the first time...he was really gentle and it didnt hurt at all was really good. but today at school I felt like I need to fart and so I pushed a little bit and all this murky yellow stuff came out...im so scared do I have an STI i cant go to parents and i dont want to scare my bf.

Any help would be apreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-28-2011, 07:58 AM   #2
Daisy65
(female)

Daisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB User
Re: My boy friend and I had anal sex..help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katican View Post
Hi , last night my boy friend and I had anal sex.for the first time...he was really gentle and it didnt hurt at all was really good. but today at school I felt like I need to fart and so I pushed a little bit and all this murky yellow stuff came out...im so scared do I have an STI i cant go to parents and i dont want to scare my bf.

Any help would be apreciated.
you need to go to the doctor if you had unprotected sex. You could have worse than just a std, so please tell your mom and go to the doctor. If you can't tell your mom, do you have someone that you can talk to about this. I would want my daughter to come to me and let me help her, I hope you have that kind of mom.

you can get: HIV, E. coli (which will cause a very bad infection and it also can cause a UTI), Human papilloma virus (which can cause warts, and they can cause cancer in woman), Hepatitis C (which can destroy your liver), Hepatitis A

I wish you the best. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

hugs
Daisy

The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy65 For This Useful Post:
Katican (11-28-2011)
Old 11-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
Whoopee
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User

Did he finish in there? Maybe it's his discharge working it's way out.

The Following User Says Thank You to Whoopee For This Useful Post:
Katican (11-29-2011)
Old 11-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
JumperOK
(male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
Did he finish in there? Maybe it's his discharge working it's way out.
This was my thought as well.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:56 AM   #5
Whoopee
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumperOK View Post
This was my thought as well.
It has to go somewhere, right?

Old 11-28-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
solofelix
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,
Did he use a Condom if not it could be his xxxxx.
Never take the risk this is a very sensitve area and infection can easily occur.
If it continues see your Dr.

Solofelix.

Old 11-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
Katican
(female)

Katican HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy65 View Post
you need to go to the doctor if you had unprotected sex. You could have worse than just a std, so please tell your mom and go to the doctor. If you can't tell your mom, do you have someone that you can talk to about this. I would want my daughter to come to me and let me help her, I hope you have that kind of mom.

you can get: HIV, E. coli (which will cause a very bad infection and it also can cause a UTI), Human papilloma virus (which can cause warts, and they can cause cancer in woman), Hepatitis C (which can destroy your liver), Hepatitis A

I wish you the best. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

hugs
Daisy
Thanks for.your help Daisy, it sort of made me feel better. I cant go to Mum she and I are regious and she would never forgive me,but I cant go to the doctors alone... or possibly even with.skmeone...he will think poorly of me for.doing it .

Old 11-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
Katican
(female)

Katican HB User

w
Quote:
Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
Hi,
Did he use a Condom if not it could be his xxxxx.
Never take the risk this is a very sensitve area and infection can easily occur.
If it continues see your Dr.

Solofelix.
No we didnt use a condom he said that because it was in the but we didnt need one. By xxxx do you mean his ***? We talked about that I told him I didnt want him to do it and he said he wouldnt, I.didnt feel him do it either and I would have wouldnt I?

Old 11-29-2011, 10:03 AM   #9
Whoopee
Veteran
(male)

Katican, please understand that the use of a condom is necessary for not only birth control but also, the transmission of STD's and worse. It's a barrier between your body and your partner and is important protection when participating in any kind of penetrating sex. Please understand that first off.

As for feeling him finish, I wouldn't be certain you could tell whether he did or didn't. But if he did, it may come out over the day or so. No big surprise really. That's one more reason to use a condom. Please educate yourself on this stuff before proceeding, it really could save your life.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:21 AM   #10
Daisy65
(female)

Daisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katican View Post
w

No we didnt use a condom he said that because it was in the but we didnt need one. By xxxx do you mean his ***? We talked about that I told him I didnt want him to do it and he said he wouldnt, I.didnt feel him do it either and I would have wouldnt I?
No matter how religious your mom is, your still her daughter and I am sure she loves you, remember she was young once. Do you have an aunt or someone older you can talk to.

Your boyfriend is incorrect! What you two did is very dangerous. You can get all kinds of diseases in that area, including HIV. Did you know that girls can contact HIV easier than boys, the reason is, when a boy penetrates you, sometime a girl with have a small cut . I don't understand why you aren't afraid. If you got pg., all you have is a baby, but if you get a std, including HIV, you could die or worse get very sick, go blind, there are all sorts of things that can happen to you if you let this go. You need to go to the doctor, or a free clinic and get a simple blood test. I am assuming you or your boyfriend drive? If you drive, then you can find a way to get checked out.

I am not trying to scare you, I am just telling you what could happen to you, so you need to be afraid, and do something.

hugs.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #11
terryblueeyes
(male)

terryblueeyes HB User

its his *** thats inside you!! mixed with your po!! if you farted a little of his and yours mixed togeather.. making it look yellow!! like you have the runs.. leave it a few days and if all is well great.. HOPE THAT HELPS

Old 11-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #12
Katican
(female)

Katican HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy65 View Post
No matter how religious your mom is, your still her daughter and I am sure she loves you, remember she was young once. Do you have an aunt or someone older you can talk to.

Your boyfriend is incorrect! What you two did is very dangerous. You can get all kinds of diseases in that area, including HIV. Did you know that girls can contact HIV easier than boys, the reason is, when a boy penetrates you, sometime a girl with have a small cut . I don't understand why you aren't afraid. If you got pg., all you have is a baby, but if you get a std, including HIV, you could die or worse get very sick, go blind, there are all sorts of things that can happen to you if you let this go. You need to go to the doctor, or a free clinic and get a simple blood test. I am assuming you or your boyfriend drive? If you drive, then you can find a way to get checked out.

I am not trying to scare you, I am just telling you what could happen to you, so you need to be afraid, and do something.

hugs.
Hi Guys , Thanks so much for yor help I sorted alot out , I fjnally confronted my bf and he.said that he did ejaculate inside me even thouhi told him not to....he said it felt to good to pull out....and now he wanrs to do it again. I think he always planed on doing it, I feel betrayed and violated. Daisy thank you for you're support I cant drive myself as i'm underage. My boyfriend has his licence but i dont trust him anymore. Is it possible I got pregnate from it because when I pushed his semen ot of me it sat in my undies for awhile and I did have wetness on my vagina im really worried about this since im a virgin and that would ruin everything. I plan to tell mum toniht...she is going to kill me but i think yiur right she was young once.to,hopfully she keeps it to herself and dosnt tell Dad. So thanks daisy and the rest of you.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-29-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:17 AM   #13
Katican
(female)

Katican HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryblueeyes View Post
its his *** thats inside you!! mixed with your po!! if you farted a little of his and yours mixed togeather.. making it look yellow!! like you have the runs.. leave it a few days and if all is well great.. HOPE THAT HELPS
Your right I cant believe i didnt see it earlier , it makes perfect sense i just cant get to grips on wheather or not I like it. What I dont like is that I trusted him and he broke that trust...and know he asks if he can do it again...I love him so much but after this....I just dont know.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:08 PM   #14
Katican
(female)

Katican HB User
Re: My boy friend and I had anal sex... help!!!

Today I told mum...hardest thing ive ever done...she thouht i was pregnate...lol and was relived to ear it was only anal sdx...but she was very disapointed that I dodnt use protectoon, she said I was stupid and could have ruined my whole life. It was hard but worth it Mum is taking me to the doctors on monday.

The following user gives a hug of support to Katican:
Whoopee (12-02-2011)
Old 12-02-2011, 08:02 AM   #15
Whoopee
Veteran
(male)

Re: My boy friend and I had anal sex... help!!!

I know that must have been REALLY hard but I'm very proud of you! I think you just grew up a bit, eh?

Closed Thread