It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
(male)

LFSquestions HB User
Excess Pre-Ejaculatory Fluid

Ok, so basically I would like to know if there is any way to reduce the amount of pre-*** I produce.

The weird thing is that my first girlfriend and I fooled around quite a bit and while she was feeling me up I just got an erection and didn't produce much pre-***, almost none at all. We've since broken up and its been two years and I have a new girlfriend, but for some reason now I produce a lot of pre-*** when we fool around, and it's only when I'm with her and we're fooling around, not when I just get an erection or anything like that. It's really annoying and I'm going through boxers like crazy. She hasn't noticed yet since she hasn't actually gone into my pants but it'll be kind of weird when I'm kind of wet down there.

If you know anything that could help or if you're in a similar situation please let me know.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
(male)

vreggie HB User
Re: Excess Pre-Ejaculatory Fluid

The pre ejaculate just means you are really aroused and from what you tell me i can guess that you dont have much sexual contact so its perfectly normal. Heck when i was younger and girls would touch me a noticeably big wet spot on my pants would appear it all just depends on your mood.

The Following User Says Thank You to vreggie For This Useful Post:
LFSquestions (07-08-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
(female)

Lily2005 HB User

I don't think it will be "kind of weird" if you just let her know it's normal with some guys. Depending on her experience, she may or may not know all about it. My first boyfriend just explained it casually and it was no big deal.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User

There have been really good responses for the OP and the only thing I would add is that PC is actually an extremely great lubrication. Basically, between your PC and your women's wetness down there, the act of making love should be quite pleasurable. It's the most natural lubrication known to man. Don't complain, enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to Whoopee For This Useful Post:
LFSquestions (07-08-2012)
Old 07-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
(male)

LFSquestions HB User

Thanks everyone, made me feel a lot better. I did just talk to her about it and she said it was no big deal.

Closed Thread