It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
(male)

SeanONeill1 HB User
I really need help !

Hello i am new to this website so i didint know where to post this but i have a problem with my penis i know its embarising to say but i do

A few years ago i noticed that my penis was small i didint take any action because i was not at the age where i would be sexualy active
so now i notice it is still the same
i might know whats the problem my forskin is really tight over the head of the penis when i try pull the skin over the head it is to tight and it really hurts i think the skin has rolled and folded and i cannot pull it over the head
I am really worried and dont know what to do i am to embaristed to tell my pareints or see a doctor so can anyone tell me what is wrong and what i can do?
Thank you

Old 12-05-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
(male)

HelpMePls13 HB User
Re: I really need help !

go and get circumsized . . . to grow the penis freely

thats my problem too before.
but a year after i circumsized my penis grow bigger and longer. .

and magically
my height boosted i dont know why but it does.

goodluck bro.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
(male)

Charles13 HB User
Re: I really need help !

Please don't run off and demand a circumcision, that's a very extreme answer to a problem probably not as serious as your's. circumcision isn't really the norm over here so that's probably not the route you'd have to take. Before I was sexually active I was worried about this exact same thing, I'd watched adult films and heard enough people talk about sex to know that the foreskin was to fully retract down the head of the penis, the idea of which seemed like torture to me because I could only get the skin to go down over the "eye" of my penis and it was either sore or uncomfortable to go any further. I somehow managed to pluck up the courage to tell my mother about it one day and she reassured me that when I had sex it would happen naturally. And she was half-right, it happened and, in all sincerity, I didn't feel one bit of pain or discomfort because I was so caught up in the excitement of what was happening.

So please don't worry, if I could go back in time I'd tell myself the same thing because it was on my mind every day for years. If I could suggest a practical measure for you to take, it would be to heavily lubricate your penis and hand (with saliva) when you're next masturbating and slowly try rolling your foreskin down. I guarantee that you'll cause yourself absolutely no injury at all and once you do it the first time you'll have no bother at all doing it again. I hope this helps, and if you're still convinced you have a more serious problem then I hope you'll consult your parents or a doctor.

Closed Thread