It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
(male)

dirt napsz HB User
HELP ME PLZ GIRLS i cant make my girl friend ORGASM?

hi im 17 and my gf is 16 when we have sex i will usually go to her house because my house is farther away and i have a car and she doesn't. she usually sneaks me in her house and we have sex in her room. and i think and she said that she is paranoid her parents / dad hears her and it stops her from climaxing. I had a talk with her about this because i asked her if she ever had an orgasm and she said she has from one guy and that she was drunk but later admitted that she had lied and said it wasn't just one guy i really got hurt specially because i never maid any girl orgasm i never seemed to care to i just cared about my self but now that i do care i feel annoyed as if i don't know what to do.

i also usually went straight for her vagina she told me that's not a good thing and i later figured out from reading Alto about this that i should spend more time cuddling touching her kissing her neck and stuff like that instead of going straight to the goodies. she usually is so wet. she also told me that all i would need to do is rub her clitoris and usually we have sex in the dark so its kinda hard for me to find and i guess hers is small because it feels like a little small ball that bounces around when i touch it for some reason (i think ) i am pretty sure its her clitoris because when i touch this spot she moans and moves her hips.

Now i kinda need some advice on what should i do when should i expect her to orgasm (should it be from penetration or i should be able to do it from masturbation) i don't really want to do oral sex. i need some advice please lady's this is frustrating next time we have sex its going to be in my house and she will defiantly feel comfortable in my house because we can make alot of noise here and we will be more private and comfortable

PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY KIND OF TIPS OR ADVICE?
AND PLEASE IF ANY GIRL CAN TELL ME ABOUT HOW LONG IT SHOULD TAKE MORE OR LESS TO MAKE A GIRL ORGASM JUST BY PLAYING WITH HER?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
(male)

Trevor798 HB User
Re: HELP ME PLZ GIRLS i cant make my girl friend ORGASM?

hi
i am a man maybe you should just relax and getting excited wanting her {deleted}. Thats before the full intercourse my girlfriend is always having orgasm before that so just try and do different things see how it works. Hope it helps try it out see what happens mate

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-18-2011 at 09:41 PM. Reason: How-to removed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board. Thanks.

Old 12-19-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
(female)

JulesQ23 HB User

Find out if your gf is able to have orgasms without a partner when she masturbates. If she does then either have her tell you what she does or have her show you. She can also help while you are doing it by either telling you what she wants you to do or by simply moving your hand herself. Most women do not have orgasms from intercourse alone.
You are right about the relaxing part, but there is more to it than that. You are both young and still figuring things out. That's the fun part though. The fact that she lied to you about having an orgasm bothers me. It tells me that she is not totally comfortable with you and it might also be that she doesn't want to disappoint you. I remember a very wise person told me once that for guys sex starts and ends in their pants and for a girl it starts in their head and ends in their pants. The older I get the more I believe that. Communication is key in any relationship. The more you talk the better the sex is going to be. There has to be a connection that happens outside the bedroom first. Talk about the next time before it happens. The time to talk about it is not when you are in bed or right before. There has to be an unspoken trust between the two of you.
When the two of you are together both of you have to relax and enjoy rather than rushing and as you say "just going for the goodies". I hope this helps. Be safe and enjoy.

Old 12-21-2011, 02:27 PM   #4
(female)

life55 HB Userlife55 HB Userlife55 HB User

Some woman can not have an orgasm from vaginal penetration and require a lot of clitoral stimulation in order to have an orgasm. You should always do foreplay before sex and make sure you girlfriend have an orgasm before you penetrate her vagina. It is possible to stimulate her clitoris also meanwhile you are having sex even in the dark the clitoris is not that hard to fine. As to how long it takes for a girl to have an orgasm it depends some girls need more time than others to have an orgasm.

Last edited by life55; 12-21-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Old 12-22-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
(female)

Wheeze HB User

Like stated above, foreplay is a good place to start. Not only that, but try touching her during sex; it's going to be much more intensified then. The combination will surely help you.

Closed Thread