It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board

Is my vagina too small?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
qtruong
(female)

qtruong HB User
Is my vagina too small?

Okay so I've been hooking up with this guy for a while. I can get a tampon in and one finger and sometimes two. I think he usually fingers me with one so we tried to have sex and it legit couldn't fit. I'm 4'8 and he's like 6'1 and his penis is bigger than normal. I just feel so embarrassed and everything. I don't even know whether to talk to him or not, because I want to hook up again but it's such a problem because we were ready to take it to the next step (he's not a virgin). Like we tried everything, we had foreplay beforehand as well.. We tried for 10 minutes but it was like pushing a pencil into a wall. It didn't "hurt" or anything because it couldn't even penetrate at all not even the tip of the head.

So why is this? I was definitely aroused, and it's not like I can't get anything into it?

Should I talk to him soon, or wait a while? I want to hook up again but I feel like he wouldn't because we can't even go all the way ):

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-30-2011 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #2
Whoopee
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: Is my vagina too small?

OK, you have two issues as I see it. One is the physical and secondly, the emotional (do I call him?). As to the physical; are you a virgin? You stated that he is not but I didn't see in there that you were. If you are, he may be bumping up against your hymen and it make that some real thrust to break it. If you're not, you may need extra time preparing (you may not be as aroused as you think you are??) and possibly some lubrication like KY. That may help matters a bit. Short of that, I'd say a visit to the Gyno is in order. A doc could certainly give you a clean bill of health and that may be just the peace of mind you need (?). One other thing, unless his penis is the size of a baby's head, it can fit. Theoretically, a baby can pass through your vagina so I'm pretty certain he can get in there.

As for the emotional, it sounds like you really want to please this man for one reason or another. Almost like you're trying to bite off more than you can chew and maybe your vagina closing up is your body's way of saying "slow down". I am speculating from a post on an internet board, so if I'm way off, don't get offended. No one can tell you whether to call him or not but if he's worthy of you, he'll be there for you whenever...

Lastly, please relax and take life as it comes to you and don't force matters. That's honestly, the best advice I can give you.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
qtruong
(female)

qtruong HB User
Re: Is my vagina too small?

Yes I am one, but he figures me really hard usually so I don't think my hymen would still be intact? I don't know, I could be wrong I'm not very educated in that department. But like I feel like it's not He can get all the way in with one or two fingers and sometimes I'm really sore afterwards, but when we tried to have sex it didn't work at all..

Closed Thread