It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2012, 08:38 AM   #1
(male)

12345432112345 HB User
Please help...

4 months ago I had unprotected sex a number of times with a diabetic.

I am male and have noticed a number of weird things since then.

My foreskin is red, and the head slightly but less red. The redness changes now and again. Little red spots are dotted around the foreskin and head (causing the redness). I don't get much irritation, but sometimes do. There is a smell and white stuff is often found under the foreskin. I've got two swollen lynth glands on my neck.

I don't have any pain while weeing. I get a little bit of discharge in the mornings. Other than the red spots there hasn't been anything other.

Is this a yeast infection? I got tested for chlaymidia and it came back clear. I'm working out how to access my closest sexual health clinic for more tests. I've applied natural yoghurt once or twice and the redness reduced a little...

I feel fine and I am in pretty good shape. Other than some excessive drinking on a few nights (new years..birthdays) I'm healthy.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys, look forward to responses.

EDIT: Woke up this morning and found a red ... sore? I don't know if it is a sore or not, it's just red/darkened on the foreskin rim...Could this be syphilis?!?! After 4 months the first signs are now?!!

Last edited by 12345432112345; 01-03-2012 at 03:15 AM.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: Please help ....

It's good that you are planning to visit your local sexual health clinic. Because of the tests they will do, you will find all the answers you need. Your mention of syphilis indicates that you are starting to panic. Quite frankly, I don't think you need to be concerned.

The more you look at your penis, the more you see: "little red spots", "white stuff", "a little bit of discharge". The "white stuff" is probably smegma or maybe dried semen and you can get rid of it by retracting your foreskin in the shower and washing with a mild soap or just water and the friction of your fingers. The red spots and your red foreskin are probably just the result of the normal action you give your penis .

The two swollen lymph nodes in your neck could be from a viral infection -- pretty common during winter. But that's just a guess. You need facts, which is what a doctor can provide.

Have you thought about talking to the diabetic you had sex with? Perhaps that person needs to be contacted.

I repeat: I don't think you need to be concerned. Stay calm and try to control your fears. I know that's easy for me to say -- but I understand what you are going through. All the best, mate. You will be ok.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fles For This Useful Post:
12345432112345 (01-03-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2012, 04:32 AM   #3
(male)

12345432112345 HB User

Thanks for your reply.

I just think this is all too strange to be a coincidence or something unrelated. I've pretty much convinced myself this is something, but I haven't told my parents or anything (cringe)..

I contacted her the other week. She seemed surprised, and kinda shocked. From this I can gather she hasn't experienced any symptoms or suspected it. If she did have something I'd guess she'd have more pressing health concerns but .. it seems not. Weird.

I'm trying not to worry, but I suffer from increased anxiety anyway and it runs in my family. It's verrry hard not to think about.

Anyway, sorry if I'm rambling. Thanks again.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:39 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User

For the record, diabetes and STD's have nothing to do with each other.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: Please help...

Mate, I think the symptoms you describe are nothing more than coincidence. For whatever reason, your mind is dwelling on and magnifying small, unrelated things that you have noticed about your penis. You are stressed because you are trying to deal with a difficult issue on your own.

Quote:
I suffer from increased anxiety anyway . . . It's verrry hard not to think about.
I understand that. You can control your mind if you want to, in order to prevent anxiety and fear from dominating your thoughts. Take control of your mind and you will be able to deal with your problem. To start with, you could search the internet for ideas on meditation and mind control; take a look at the "mindfulness" ideas of Jon Kabat-Zinn.

Ask if you need help with this.

Old 01-23-2012, 02:05 PM   #6
(male)

12345432112345 HB User
Re: Please help...

Hey guys. I went to the clinic and got tested for STI's (stupidly...forgot to ask for which) and thrush. ALL came back negative.

I got prescribed canestan to get rid of the redness.

I've applied it twice a day for a week like they said, NO result.

So... no STI ... no thrush..... what's going on? This redness is NOT going away. Salt water bathing, everything. This is driving me insane. I've now got a raised red bit too, to add to the collection.

Closed Thread