It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
(male)

somequestions5 HB User
my penis is bleeding

I had intense intercourse last night. During and after intercourse, my girlfriend and I realized that I was bleeding from my penis. Throughout the next day (today), it feels like the inside, tip of my penis is torn or cut and drops of blood come out of my penis. When I go pee, the very first drop that comes out is blood and then it's clear. Also, when I squeeze the tip of my penis, a drop of blood comes out of my penis. Would like to know what's going on???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2012, 03:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: my penis is bleeding

If you are uncircumcised, it sounds as though your frenulum was ripped during sex. A torn frenulum is bloody and painful but it usually repairs itself. Be patient and leave it alone for a while. In other words, no sex and no masturbation. I take it that your description of "intense intercourse" means that you were thrusting vigorously: that would cause your frenulum to be torn, particularly if your partner was not well lubricated and/or if your foreskin is tight. There are ways of dealing with a tight foreskin. There are ways of lubricating your partner before your penis finds its place.

Male **** is normally sterile so it's ok to urinate.

You will survive.

Last edited by Fles; 01-13-2012 at 03:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread