It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2002, 12:12 AM   #1

dustbunnys_baby HB User
Post What is your definition of sex?

Hey everyone,
I was just wondering what everyones definition of sex is. I don't want the dictionary version. How far do you go before you call it sex and what are your limitations. I think sex can be catigorized as many things. Oral sex, intercourse, foreplay, jacking him off, or fingering her. These things are all called sex in my eyes. What's your opinion? Much love Sunnie

------------------
You alone can decide your destiny!

Old 10-28-2002, 12:47 PM   #2

xaphania HB User
i wouldn't call all of those things "sex," i consider sex to just be the intercourse part. the only time i would consider oral, anal, handjobs etc. to be sex is if it were at the same time as intercourse. does that make any sense? basically i wouldn't want to call those things sex because i've done those but i haven't had sex, so at this point i'd need to distinguish sex from the rest. now i'm just babbling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2002, 09:22 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Theresa15 HB User
Sex is sex. Intercourse between a consenting man and woman. Oral, anal etc.etc. is just sexual interactions, and is not the actual deed of SEX! Get it?

Old 10-28-2002, 10:16 PM   #4

Woman*of*the*night HB User
I Disagree, 'Sex' comes from 'Sexual intercourse' and sexual intercourse is the act or a male penetrating his penis into a womans vagina. Weather he or she climaxes or not its still sex, you dont even have to move at all and it is still, by definition, sex. Anything less than this is not sex, even Anal sex is not actually 'sexual intercourse'.

Old 10-28-2002, 11:56 PM   #5
(female)

lascot HB User
I disagree... to me sex is a feeling; not just a mechanical process. As you age you may agree. Also,--and guite honestly, there are many differnt types of copulation. That's part of what makes the whole thing fun.

Old 10-29-2002, 08:25 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
I know you didnt want one from the dictionary but I just had to when I read the reply from Woman*of*The*Night. From my dictionary right after the part she put in there is the following.
intercourse between individuals involving genital contact other than insertion of the penis into the vagina.
So actually with that it can cover anal sex,oral sex and yes even hand jobs. It also even covers the gray area for gay couples as it does state other than insertion of the penis into the vagina.
I do believe that oral and anal count as sex. Since in most cases one or both persons are getting sexual pleasure from the act being done. With that hand jobs on either person could be counted since yet again sexual pleasure is received.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 10-30-2002, 10:32 AM   #7

dustbunnys_baby HB User
Thanx blastoff,
That was great. I really feel that way. I mean if you are doing anything with the genitilia then you should consider it a sexual act. I mean you can get the same deseases from intercourse as you can oral stimulation. I saw a special on t.v. that stated and I was curious as to how many people new that all these things were considered having sex. I thought I might be wrong about my opinion. No one answer is wrong. Sex is what it for you and that is why I was interested in hearing your views. Thanks everyone for replying. Much love Sunnie

------------------
You alone can decide your destiny!

Closed Thread