It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2001, 10:16 PM   #1

Cee HB User
Post Lights out

I'm a virgin but when I have sex I plan to have the lights all out. Is that weird? I just think it would be so awkward to have sex with any light at all. Maybe it's because I'm self-concious of my body. Anyone else feel this way?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2001, 10:56 PM   #2
Inactive

sikila HB User
Umm...pitch black? Kind of hard.

Perhaps candle light? Or dim lights? Don't worry about being self-concious, nothing is hotter than a very confident lady.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2001, 11:50 AM   #3
(female)

Disposition HB User
Ya I agree, it's normal to be a virgin and want the romantic touch sensation, nothing else. But you will find that it would be a bit difficult in pitch-black to have sex. May I agree and suggest simple candle light, or dimlights? Don't be self-concious, it won't be as fun if you are! Just let loose

------------------
"I'll fade away, And not have to face the facts, It's not easy facing up When your whole world is black"

Old 09-02-2001, 12:27 PM   #4
Inactive

Jude29 HB User
Speaking as someone who has had sex quite a bit (I'm married not bragging), you really do need some kind of light the first time. Candle light is fine but even after all the years my wife and I have been together we still miscommunicate in bed and someone catches an elbow when we try to do it in complete darkness.

You should probably concentrate on your self image before you worry about how your first time is going to go. You need to understand that if the guy you are with loves you he loves you for who you are not what you look like.

Old 09-02-2001, 05:51 PM   #5

JwhyS HB User
As a guy, I sometimes feel that way, but it is primarily because I am uncut and I'm not a big seven incher, in fact i'm not even 6 inches so that's kind of embarrasing for me. Well, not so much embarassing, just something I'm kinda self-conscious about. However, I am only this way when I think about it. When I'm actually engaged in foreplay and such, my self conscious thought's dont' even cross my mind.

Old 09-02-2001, 11:37 PM   #6

LOSTandCONFUSEDand HB User
lights on!!
i have to. i love to see the facial expressions of my guy its great! it makes everything worthwhile!

Old 09-03-2001, 04:54 PM   #7

kuroneko HB User
Smile

Low light is nice and sexy, and can do flattering things for the skin. Besides, if the person you're having your first time with really loves you, they'll think you're absolutely gorgeous.

Old 09-08-2001, 10:32 AM   #8

Matthew17 HB User
Black Lights All the way.

i have some installed in my room. during fourplay it rocks

so i can picture it during sex..

Old 09-09-2001, 01:59 PM   #9

PharmacyMan HB User
Matthew, I think I will buy me some black likes, lol.

I prefer it to be dark, even though I havn't had sex before. Manly for the simple fact that I'm not some well-endowed guy. 5.75 inches here (sometimes 5.5). So I rather not have my stuff in plane view unless it's in the girls mouth... No offense ladies.

Old 09-09-2001, 06:49 PM   #10
Inactive

whitewolf95 HB User
Pharm...you really dont have anythig to worry over. Size truly doesnt matter. Also you are right on the average size so again nothing to worry over.
Black lights are ok but truly seeing the person you are with in low light or full light is truly a turn on. You can see the passion and pleasure on his/her face. You get the full effect of the moment with the person you care about.
Also fumbling in the dark is no fun and tends tot ake away from the passion if you are fumbling with clothes and body parts.

Old 09-10-2001, 01:17 AM   #11
zangiff

you need a little light...I remeber the first time I did it I kinda had a hard time going it in tthe hole...but she was very helpful and directed it for me. I think it would have been more enjoyable with some light.

Old 10-21-2001, 11:20 AM   #12

Tennis Baby HB User
Lightbulb

Just a little light it good. When it is pitch black you can even find someones lips to kiss em... how are you supossed to have sex? Candlelight would be very sexy... along with some romantic music.
~>~>~>Tennis Baby<~<~<~

Old 10-22-2001, 11:46 AM   #13

DivineO HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Cee:
I'm a virgin but when I have sex I plan to have the lights all out. Is that weird? I just think it would be so awkward to have sex with any light at all. Maybe it's because I'm self-concious of my body. Anyone else feel this way?
Is there any woman who hasn't felt that way at one time or another? It's taken me a lot of years to get so that I can have sex with the lights on, in the daytime without feeling that I need to cover up my flaws.

But for your first time, you should be comfortable. However, you should also take into consideration the fact that men are very visual and they enjoy seeing their partner during sex. Be sure and work out a compromise with him so that both of you enjoy yourselves.

Old 10-23-2001, 12:38 PM   #14

princessmitzoue HB User
Thumbs up

I agree with most of the posters here- candle light is great, but I can definitely relate to being self-conscious about being naked. Sometimes candle light is too much, so I drag my man onto a floor below a window & open up the curtains... It's less light than candles, but still (depending on where the moon or street light is positioned on the window) gives a romantic glow to let you see your way around!
Hope this helps!

Old 08-14-2002, 03:19 AM   #15

Teri beri HB User
the first time i had sex it was in mid daylight but i kept my shirt on and didnt really let him see much lol but then i got more comfortable with sex and now me and my guy like strip each other and we're jus fine, no embarrassments. but i gatta admit i had sex in pitch black one time it was fun u couldnt see and u had to feel ur way around haha no one caught an elbow but my guy did hit his head on the underside of the table lol (we were on the floor btw) but other than that it was fun i wouldnt mind doing it again but u really have to talk to your bf or whoever ur having sex with let him know that ur self conshous (sp lol i totally forgot how to spell that! ) oh well jus be happy with ur body and u'll have fun best of luck to you!!

Closed Thread