It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2002, 07:21 PM   #1

FTRPLT_2 HB User
Exclamation My Penis Hurts Please Help!!!

Ok, about a week ago, my penis began to start irritating me. I had masturbated about every day for past 2 weeks and was wondering if that was a bad thing... Well on the back side of my penis is very hot and burns and it hurts. I need to pee frequently and when I do not much comes out. I have been like this for about 5 days now and REALLY would like to know if I have an infection or something!!! please help!!! I don't want to go to a doctor, I am 1* years old! thanks much

-david

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-05-2005 at 09:37 PM.

Old 12-02-2002, 07:47 PM   #2

Boushh HB User
Well I know that after u *** it will feel like u have to pee bad but very little comes out, that is normal and the feeling might last a little while. One time a day isnt that much so its not that your like over working it. It might be how your masturbating. If your doing any thing that could have lots of friction like just rubbing it with your hand that could cause it.If your using soap as a lube this could cause burning. But I had the same kind of thing when I first started masturbating because of how I was doing it, it was like rug burn. How are u masturbating, this would help me answer your question if I havent already?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2002, 04:04 AM   #3

FTRPLT_2 HB User
Ok, I just rub thats all. After I am done it does feel like I need to pee but that doesn't last long. What I am talking about is burning on my penis. It has been for about a week now. I havn't masturbated in the past week because I want it to heal! maybe the tube that the urine passes thru is swolen don't know! but if you could reply that would be great.
thanks

Old 12-03-2002, 08:38 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User
If you need to urinate frequently and not much comes out, you have burning, a dull ache in your abdomen etc.. Those are the typival signs of a Urinary tract Infection (UTI). You DO need to go to a doctor. They will tell you to pee in a cup to verify if you have an infection. The treatment is very horrible... not really. You just take antibiotics. That's it. If you don't go, the infection can travel up to your kidneys which would be very serious. So do yourself a favor and tell your parents that it hurts when you pee and go to the doctor. It doesn't have much to do with your masturbation.

Old 12-04-2002, 12:00 PM   #5
Inactive

harrisson HB User
Ok maybe i acn help r u cercumcised? if not i an help u i went threw the same

The Following User Says Thank You to harrisson For This Useful Post:
Yessef (12-11-2011)
Closed Thread