It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2002, 07:07 PM   #1

KiTtEnGrS117 HB User
Unhappy I want to mess around, but I don't want a baby!

I know that this is the same thing that I had in the other one but no one seems to be replying and I really need to be more secure about this! I have no idea what to do and I need to be reassured that things will be okay, or have someone make reality kick in for me!

On Sunday I was over at my boyfriend's house and we were messing around. He had fingered me that day before and then later after he washed his hands he did again.

Later on I started to give him a hand job and he ejaculated but I had all my clothes on. Some did get on my pants but we cleaned it off really well. We both rinsed our hands right after it happened.

About 30 mins later we went upstairs and he washed again 3 more times with hot, and I mean HOT water and a lot of soap. And I did the same.

We later went downstairs and he fingered me again and now I don't know if I can get pregent. I should be getting my period soon but I am so worried.

What I really want to know is how long sperm lives outside the body and if it was safe what we did after.

------------------
Stephi

Old 10-30-2002, 09:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
I already answered your other post. The information is accurate. Chances are NIL(meaning no chance) that you are pregnant with the precautions you and your bf took.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2002, 10:48 PM   #3

Woman*of*the*night HB User
**** I cant imagine what its going to be like when you and your boyfriend start having sex. I think you need to chill out a little, maybe go on the pill or something to ease your mind a bit.

Old 10-31-2002, 12:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Wow good on you for being so careful, its great. However you don't want to be stressing the whole time your fooling around. How about you try a birth control pill or something? That will help to put your mind at ease alot!

Old 11-01-2002, 02:42 AM   #5
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Thumbs up

Just try to relax. You and your boyfriend took a lot of precautions. There's no chance that you're pregnant. Continuing to stress yourself out like this will just make your period late and cause even more stress! Relax.

When/if you and your boyfriend decide to start having sex I would suggest visiting your family doc or Planned Parenthood to get on some birth control. The pill along with condoms should make you feel more at ease.

Take care!

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Nic

Old 11-01-2002, 08:06 PM   #6

Gibra HB User
"I want to mess around but I don't want a baby..."
I may sound harsh but doesn't this sound a lot like: "I want to make a lot of money but I don't want to work!"
If you want to keep messing around, FIRST use proper protection. But even with a good birth control method, there are no guarantees! So, before fooling around, make sure you are mature enough to handle the consequences.

Old 11-06-2002, 10:19 AM   #7

Roger100 HB User
There was a higher chance of lightning striking you then getting pregnant. So just relax. However do be careful but don't worry so much. Use a condom or another contraceptive.

Old 11-06-2002, 04:11 PM   #8

PiePants HB User
Sperm survives four hours outside the body. However if you wash it off, it doesn't matter, does it?

Old 11-08-2002, 07:38 AM   #9

Sharshae HB User
Red face

girl,, you are crazy you gotta be all of 12 years old if you dont kno . well look first off you need to go to health classes and learn that you cant' gethave a baby with out having sex. Also , ,if you not ready dont let him force you
~*~*to sexy caramelskined~*~*~

------------------

Old 11-08-2002, 07:46 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sharshae,I think you need to go the some SEXUAL ED classes. One can get pregnant without actually having vaginal sex. Anal sex,rubbing the penis on the vuvla,semen on the hands,ejaculating near/on the vuvla can put one at risk for pregnancy.
Semen only has to come in contact wth the vuvla,no matter how it comes in that contact to putone at risk for pregnancy. Sperm are determined little things.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 11-10-2002, 04:30 PM   #11

Sharshae HB User
Smile

ok then butt head . if u know so much then u needa teach the ***** something cause i aint on it . but girl if u need anymoreadvise on anything else holla cause i am good at most ****

Old 11-11-2002, 01:21 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

I didnt say anything about pregnant virgins. I simply said one doesnt have to have intercourse to get pregnant.
The reason I know is simple. It is called READING and LIFE EXPERIENCE. I do knowof one friend that didnt have sex with her bf,he and she did fool around naked but they both got scared because he didnt have a condom with him so they stopped. Well nine and half months later her first daughter was born. She actually didnt have sex with him until she was two months pregnant. Though she wasnt a virgin because she had partners before that bf. They were both stunned to say the least when she foundout she was pregnant. The doctor confirmed through ultrasound the age of the fetus. When the two of them sat down and discussed hwo it could have happened that was the only time in which they came so close.
So yes it can happen. Granted the chances are slim but they can and do happen.

Also wanted to add I would prefer if you two wouldnt try insulting me. You do know that this name calling stuff is a bit immature. And then of course it also against board guide lines.

[This message has been edited by Blastoff9600 (edited 11-11-2002).]
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 11-11-2002, 03:31 PM   #13

milly696 HB User
Angry

you dont what your talking about. its all fun until some ****er cant handle it.

Old 11-12-2002, 02:48 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User
milly, blastoff is right.

I mean, let's do the math on this.

Semen can survive up to 4 hours outside the human body.

Hundreds of millions of sperm are released in a single ejaculation -- this is not to say this is the only time sperm is released either -- sperm can be released with pre-***, though a smaller amount -- this is why withdrawal is not a safe method of birth control.

If semen is dropped near the vulva or on the vulva or finds its way into the vulva (via hands with semen on them etc) it can make you pregnant. It only takes one!

Kittens you don't sound very old to me -- but that's not the point. I think if you are terribly worried about getting pregnant you should get on the pill and it will help alleviate your worries. Also, if your bf or you get semen on your hands to wash them -- just soap and warm water, you will actually do a better job with warm water than with hot water because you will not be rushing to keep from getting scalded. Washing your hands is a good idea.

Chances you're pregnant are practically nothing though. If you were to get pregnant from this I'd stick it in a record book.

But seriously, get on the pill. It'll help you quit worrying.

Old 11-23-2002, 01:34 AM   #15
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
Although it is uncommon you CAN get pregnant without sex. and calling BLASTOF A BUTTHEAD IS UNCALLED FOR you are not very bright yourself SHARSHAE if you are calling others names when you have no idea about sex and pregnancy YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID ON HERE. YOU NEED TO READ UP ON THIS YOURSELF. If you dont know all the ways to get pregnant you have no business having sex.

Closed Thread