It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2002, 06:04 PM   #1

opaque66 HB User
Question rash on penis! please help

i'm 19 years old,and quite simply i have some dry skin on my foreskin,its gets white an well im sure you all know what dead skin looks like,,it also gets red and a little irritated,no pain,just feels kinda weird you know,like enough to notice it. it first showed up a few weeks ago but i used Hyderm and polysporin an it seemed to clear up alright (there is a stitchy kinda look near it,but i dont know if it was like that before,i didnt really pay alot of attention to it till now) anyways it seems to come back if i masturbate alot or it gets touched alot. ive been sexually active by only with one partner ever,abd she swears shes never had sex with anyone else. does anyone think this is something to worry about? or could it just be the dry saskatchewan air that makes the skin on my hands flake off in kinda the same way?? thanks for your time

Old 12-09-2002, 06:08 PM   #2

opaque66 HB User
me again,one mroe thing,ive worn a condom everytime ive had sex with this girl,and ive asked her an she doesnt have any symtoms at all. thanks again

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2002, 12:13 AM   #3

NikiX5 HB User
Hey dont worry
My bf got that.. Its from having sex ALOT for a long time... or getting off alot...like using alot of lotion. your precum gets all over it and dries it out. and from sex it dries it out alot. The fluids from both partners makes this happen. Dont have sex or get off for acouple of days and put lotion on it, and gently exfoliate .

Closed Thread