It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2003, 08:45 AM   #1

commonsense HB User
Post WHY DOES MY BUTT HURT?!?!

Ok on new years me and this guy had intercourse. After it was over I noticed that I was walking kinda funny, but I wasnt really trippin off of that. Then tha next morning I get up my BUTT IS HURTING LIKE SOOO BAD. When we had sex he hit it from tha back, but there was no anal. he tried but i was like naw. It hurts to walk and and hurts to take a.....well a dump! I dont know what could be wrong and its just on one side that is like KILLING ME.

What do u think???

Old 01-04-2003, 09:25 AM   #2

FrostyKitten HB User
Were you drunk or on any type of drugs? Do you remember the WHOLE night?

Sounds to me like you had anal intercourse. Better talk to the guy you were with and see.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2003, 09:41 AM   #3

commonsense HB User
naw i wasnt drunk..i mean i did have somethin to drink tha night before and that was a long island ice tea and a rum n coke, but that was tha night b4.

Old 01-04-2003, 12:10 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

Apollo HB User
Your muscles are prolly sore, and your vagina is right near your colon, so thats prolly why its sore. And since he took you from behind, that's prolly why your behind hurts.

Old 01-06-2003, 07:40 AM   #5
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
Apollo, as a woman I can say that what you're saying doesn't make sense. Having vaginal sex shouldn't cause rectal pain.

Commonsense, when you say "he tried it" what exactly does that mean? If he stuck anything in your butt, even a finger or the head of his penis, for even a moment then it could cause you to be sore.

Old 01-06-2003, 11:45 AM   #6

NikiX5 HB User
actually THATS HAPPENED TO ME. ITS FROM U FLEXING UR MUSCLES TO HAVE AN ORGASM.
UR BUTT MUSCLES HURT RIGHT NOT UR ACTUALLY BUTT?
THATS HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WAS DRUNK AND HAD SEX.
ITS FROM BEING SPREAD TOO, YOUR LEGS, AND TIGHTENING UR MUSCLES.

Old 01-06-2003, 12:27 PM   #7
(female)

starry eyes HB User
I'd have to agree with that... and for the record, typing IN ALL CAPS is considered shouting. It's rude.

------------------
"I could live without having erotic nipples... but it wouldn't be fun." --my bf

Old 01-06-2003, 12:36 PM   #8
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
I've had vaginal soreness and lots of soreness in my legs, and even muscle soreness in my bgluts, but I've never felt pain when taking a BM because of sex.....vaginal sex should not cause pain in your anus when using the bathroom.

Old 01-06-2003, 03:08 PM   #9

commonsense HB User
naw....the inner side of my butt cheek hurts. I am walkin like I got somethin stuck up in me and it hurts. I wasnt drunk. i had nothin to drunk that night, but I did sip on somethin tha previous night. when i said that he tried to put it in my butt...I meant he didnt physically put it in. It was just near it and I was like nawwww dont do that.

Old 01-07-2003, 07:17 AM   #10

NikiX5 HB User
Talking

commonsense
Hey! Well its cool, I experienced that too. Like around your butt it hurts and your butt muscles. Its from flexing and all that.
Or having sex for a long time! I had it from both!
Hahah hope this helped?
LOVE
NIK

Old 01-07-2003, 12:14 PM   #11

my precious HB User
when he was behind, he coulda hit that spot right between your vagina and bum
sorry for the lack of technical words
once that happened to me
we were actually tryin it layin down side by side and he hit that spot it felt like the same you were describing

Old 01-08-2003, 10:40 AM   #12

commonsense HB User
Unhappy

sup guys?

Well I've done a lil investigating on my body and I have a bump like not in my vagina but like in my butt. I mean it is a nice size but as I look at it everyday it seems to b goin down, but it still scares me. Me and tha dude did infact use a condom so I'm not sure. So I dont know what to make of that. I wanna go to tha dotor, but right now I'm on my period. I am indeed scared. I wanna get blood work done to make sure I dont have anything, but its like my doctors office and lab are two serperate offices right next to each other and I dont wanna have to make an appointment with my doc and then have to make another appt with tha lab and plus I'm gonna be wit my step-dad. So right now I'm just real scared. The guy is still in the picture and he calls me every single day....so I dont know u guys

Old 01-08-2003, 11:15 AM   #13

beartoo HB User
If sex hurts your doing it wrong. LOL

Old 01-08-2003, 11:25 AM   #14
Senior Veteran

devastated HB User
I would definately see a doctor asap. Sounds like maybe a hemorrhoid? I would definately get it checked out though, just in case.

Old 01-08-2003, 05:01 PM   #15

commonsense HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by beartoo:
If sex hurts your doing it wrong. LOL
ok SEX isnt whats hurting me. I mean maybe u are just tryna b funny but i dont find it funny. maybe i'm blowing what u said outta proportion, but I just had a very long day at work so I'm really not up for tha jokes. If u read what I said then u would know whats hurting me.

*geesh*

Closed Thread