It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2003, 05:35 PM   #1

ConfusedChick769 HB User
Question How to make sex not hurt???

Hello everyone. I am 16 years old and I just recently lost my virginity. But it hurt soooo bad I had to make the guy stop. I am really worried about having sex again cuz I don't want to have to make him stop because its hurting me. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to loosen my viginal hole before I have sex again. What should I use to loosen it?? oh yeah and we were using a condom and lubricant. thanks much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2003, 06:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

Apollo HB User
First off it's not uncommon for a women to hurt from sexual intercourse, so your normal on that part. You shouldn't be scared to ever stop or say no on anything sexual, your partner should understand completey, even if he doesn't agree. Um, I am not sure on how to loosen yourself up, most of the time, it jsut takes time, do you engage in forplay, maybe having your partner try to loosen you up with his fingers. If it hurts, layo ff of sex for a bit, until you feel comfortable, there are plenty of other ways for you and your partner to please each other.

------------------
Personal Information:
Sex: Male
Sexually active

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2003, 12:22 AM   #3
(female)

Im_Robyn HB User
I have had the same problem since i was 16, i was too tight also. i was happy after having two kids thinking that i would loosen up a little but my husband says i am even tighter so sex still hurts. But I have figured out ways to make it feel better, condoms were a big problem for me I cant use them they hurt way to much so maybe if you try a different kind it might be better for you. Also it may help if you make sure you are really wet before intercourse that will make a big difference. If you sit a hot bath before that will relax your muscles so sex wont be as painfull. Also make sure he is gentle that is really important. Well i hope i helped.
Robyn

Old 12-05-2003, 11:09 PM   #4

AnonymousWisdom HB User
Re: How to make sex not hurt???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedChick769
Hello everyone. I am 16 years old and I just recently lost my virginity. But it hurt soooo bad I had to make the guy stop. I am really worried about having sex again cuz I don't want to have to make him stop because its hurting me. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to loosen my viginal hole before I have sex again. What should I use to loosen it?? oh yeah and we were using a condom and lubricant. thanks much!
You are suffering from dyspareunia (painful sex). You may be experiencing painful sex because of the disorder Vaginismus(natural lube of vagina doesn't occur and lower vagina muscles tighten into a spasm) particularly because you may be nervous or not "sexually arroused" enough. So try to relax, consider more foreplay, and when he is inside relax your muscles and let it go. Make sure he takes it slowly.

If you continue to experience pain you may need to visit a physician/therapist. At this point they will prescribe you gradual tubes so you can get used to the feeling of a penis(if you'd like to remain sexually active and have fun at the same time). Eventually your partner will be able to insert his penis w/o all the pain. This treatment is basically used to train you how to relax your vagina muscles at will. You can masterbate more with your fingers or his. You can practice by squeezing your vagina muscles and releasing them to learn how to control relaxation. These are some reasons and treatments for you..Please take this advice into consideration. 1~

~*~AnonymousWisdom~*~

Closed Thread