It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
(female)

TabbyMin624 HB User
Unhappy Please help me I'm getting worried. :(

ok I guess this might be a little weird but my mom come to the doctor with me and she'll get mad if she finds out.
I'm 17 years old and have been masturbating once a week for the past year and half (approximate) and I usually get off through clitoral stimulation.
Recently I've noticed my **** isn't really sensitive anymore and my orgasm doesn't feel as good or strong as it used to. I took a week off from masturbating but it still feels this way. What does this mean and what should I do? Should I take a longer break from doing it?
**sorry I dont mean for this to be graphic or offensive to anyone Im just looking for some help.

Last edited by TabbyMin624; 02-22-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Please help me I'm getting worried. :(

Masturbation is a natural thing for both men and woman, and it is possible that you have simply overused that particular spot, making the nerve endings less sensitive. It does not mean there is anything wrong, you might just try different techniques.

I would advise you to try and speak about this with your mother outside of the doctors office. Hopefully she will be understanding, and be able to advise you and it will likely bring you closer together. Give your mom a try..most of us moms would love our daughters to have enough love and trust in us to speak about whatever is on their minds. Let us know what happened, ok?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #3
(female)

TabbyMin624 HB User

Thank you so much for you answer! I'd love to talk to my mom but we're having so many problems I'm going to therapy for it D:
I'm hoping that if I stop masturbating for a long time it'll feel good again.

Old 02-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

You are very welcome...So sorry about you and your mom, but I am happy to know you are working to build a better relationship down the road.

Best of luck...

Closed Thread