It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
(female)

ja3min HB User
Confused and lost :( help

hi everyone. im 17 years old and my boyfriend is 18 and we've been together for a little over a year and im so confused. when we first started dating i felt no attraction and was ready to break up with him but then i started liking him. We had sex (we both lost our virginity to on another) and i started to love him. In one point of the relationship i was in love with him but right after we hit the year mark i started to feel different. Before when i kissed him i would feel this amazing feeling like a tingling feeling and now theres almost nothing. At times i feel something but its different. I talked to him about it and he told me he's in love with me but im so confused as to what i feel towards him. I dont know what to do Lately i feel as though he doesn't want me because of the decline in our sex life. He says that he doesn't have an urge. I feel so confused and lost. Help me figure out whats happening with me.

Old 03-18-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: Confused and lost :( help

This is not unusual at your ages. Maybe it is time to go separate ways and live your teen years having fun but not getting serious with anyone.

If you are both truly in love, in time you will reconnect and go from there.

You both need to play the field and see what is out there, see things of interest, pursue your happiness and dreams.

The Following User Says Thank You to Misty800 For This Useful Post:
ja3min (03-18-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
(female)

lyingawake HB User
Re: Confused and lost :( help

scared of commitment and possible hurt?

Closed Thread

Tags
boyfriend troubles, love problems, relationship advice, relationship help, teen