It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
(male)

Daniel112 HB User
Unhappy Headaches after masturbation

Im 17 years old and experiencing terrible headaches and feeling sick for up to 5 days after I ejactulate from masturbation, the sick feeling will go after the first day and the headaches gradually go down through the days. Anyone help? Oh yeah and panadol wont work

Old 03-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Headaches after masturbation

My ex boyfriend used to get weird migranes like that. He saw the doctor and got some Midrin and it helped. He said it eventually made it go away all together. But he was in his late 20s or early 30s at the time.

I think you should go see a doctor because I have a feeling that the people here won't be able to help you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
(male)

Daniel112 HB User

Yeah I need to goto the doctor but its hard for someone like me, being shy to get the courage to go to the doctors and talk about that. Also, whats midrin?

Old 03-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User

Hello, what you are experiencing is the cause of sudden severe headaches associated with orgasm is thought to be the abrupt increase in blood pressure associated with orgasm which causes the blood vessels in the brain to dilate and increasing intracranial pressure. Usually these headaches resolve as blood pressure returns to normal. Midrin is a pain reliever. It is used to treat migraine or tension headaches.

Closed Thread

Tags
headache, masturbation, sick