It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
(female)

MaddieElizabeth HB User
Could I be Pregnant? (please... urgent)

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time on the 25th of March. He had a condom and he did put it on correctly(as in he put it on right, left a little space for sperm, etc..)....he Did *** inside me(probably not smart..) but he still hade the condom..he didn't keep going after. he just directly pulled it out..im pretty sure none of his sperm actually made contact with me, but im afraid..im not on birth-control.(im getting some soon)..but im scared because 3-4 days after i had sex i got my "period". except it wasn't normal..like my normal cycle...it was 2 days late and it was pretty light/moderate..lasted 3 days. My normal periods start off moderate and then get unbelievably heavy and then moderate again and normally last around 5 days.....so now it is april 8th, approximately 2 weeks after the event..i have noticed ,my appetite fluctuating..not badly but enough...like yesterday i ate 8 oranges(in a row) and then had pickles right after with a glass of milk...thats the first time i did that..and i enjoyed it lol..but i have been peeing like crazy...maybe 1 time every hour or 1 time every 45-30 minutes, and slight headaches ....idk..my tummy seems normal, but a little/slighty bigger than normal..idk. maybe im paranoid..but someone..please help me?

Old 04-08-2012, 06:37 AM   #2
(male)

fred54 HB User
Re: Could I be Pregnant? (please..urgent)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddieElizabeth View Post
My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time on the 25th of March. He had a condom and he did put it on correctly(as in he put it on right, left a little space for sperm, etc..)....he Did *** inside me(probably not smart..) but he still hade the condom..he didn't keep going after. he just directly pulled it out..im pretty sure none of his sperm actually made contact with me, but im afraid..im not on birth-control.(im getting some soon)..but im scared because 3-4 days after i had sex i got my "period". except it wasn't normal..like my normal cycle...it was 2 days late and it was pretty light/moderate..lasted 3 days. My normal periods start off moderate and then get unbelievably heavy and then moderate again and normally last around 5 days.....so now it is april 8th, approximately 2 weeks after the event..i have noticed ,my appetite fluctuating..not badly but enough...like yesterday i ate 8 oranges(in a row) and then had pickles right after with a glass of milk...thats the first time i did that..and i enjoyed it lol..but i have been peeing like crazy...maybe 1 time every hour or 1 time every 45-30 minutes, and slight headaches ....idk..my tummy seems normal, but a little/slighty bigger than normal..idk. maybe im paranoid..but someone..please help me?
It would be way too early to have weird food cravings even if you were pregnant which you probably aren't and the period being different can happen for unknown reasons so you are probably worrying for nothing.

To be on the safe side if you are going to have sex, buy and use some spermicide cream to go along with the condoms, then if any leaks out you will have an added protection.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #3
(female)

MaddieElizabeth HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred54 View Post
It would be way too early to have weird food cravings even if you were pregnant which you probably aren't and the period being different can happen for unknown reasons so you are probably worrying for nothing.

To be on the safe side if you are going to have sex, buy and use some spermicide cream to go along with the condoms, then if any leaks out you will have an added protection.
thank you..i guess im just paranoid. BUT still praying for this month...and thank you for the tips as well. i will be sure to check into some spermicides

Old 04-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,
This dosent sound like you are pregnant and its unlikely as your boyfriend used a condom. Of course they can tear but it dosn't sound like that happened.
Some people say you wouldnt get symptoms of pregnancy so early but thats not nessesarily so, I knew within two weeks but had every reason to suspect (Unreliable method), also my second pregnancy.
You are sensible to take precautions and I feel you are O.K, worry can cause all sorts of symptoms.
All the best,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread

Tags
appetite, pregancy, scared, sex, teen