It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
(female)

phiazombie HB User
Question Hymenectomy questions

When I was 12 I had unbearable cramps for 6 months straight. I went in to an OBGYN with my mom and the doctor had said that I had started my period several months ago and the opening was too small. The next day I went into surgery and it was a fast and painless experience. I was extremely tired afterward but besides that, I went to school the very next day.
My period is stable and I am totally fine as far as I know. I don't take birth control pills or anything.
It's been 3 years since the op and I still can't put in a tampon. When I try, I just feel unbearable pain like I just got hit very hard. When I personally inspected down there, it's totally normal.
My first attempt at masturbation was awkward. I can stick in one finger only, but I feel no pain. I can't exactly tell if I hit orgasm or not.
Now that I am older I'm extremely curious about everything and even though I don't have a partner, I wonder if I can even have sex in the first place. I haven't tried to masturbate in a while. I'm very scared. Will I be able to have sex?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 04-16-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
(female)

bellavamp HB User
Re: Hymenectomy questions

Yes u can still have sex it just depends on the size of ur partners penis, and the more you have sex the more the opening stretches.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
(female)

bellavamp HB User
Re: Hymenectomy questions

the more it stretches the bigger the penis can be and anyway, you dont want to have sex for the first time with a guy that has a big penis.

Last edited by bellavamp; 04-30-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Closed Thread

Tags
hymenectomy