It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: jordan
Posts: 4
Efemale HB User
Exclamation how can I know If I'm virgin !!

when i was 10 years old , i had vaginal secretions , and i thought that i can stop it by myself , so i tried to put some tissue papers :/
and now i can't decide if i hurt my hymen or still virgin !!
how can i know ?
I tried to see hymens pics but still can't differentiate !!
It's very important to me , plz help !!

 
The following user gives a hug of support to Efemale:
hopefulonpaxil (05-11-2012)
Old 05-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 15,113
Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: how can I know If I'm virgin !!

Having a hymen is not a determination of virginity. Many virgins do not have one due to various activities or just simply not being born with one. Whether or not you have had sex is the only determination...and only you know that.

Last edited by Titchou; 05-11-2012 at 01:05 PM.

 
The Following User Says Thank You to Titchou For This Useful Post:
Efemale (05-11-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 05-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Halifax, Canada
Posts: 5
hopefulonpaxil HB User
Re: how can I know If I'm virgin !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efemale View Post
when i was 10 years old , i had vaginal secretions , and i thought that i can stop it by myself , so i tried to put some tissue papers :/
and now i can't decide if i hurt my hymen or still virgin !!
how can i know ?
I tried to see hymens pics but still can't differentiate !!
It's very important to me , plz help !!
Don't worry about whether or not you have an in tact hymen or not. You are a virgin until you allow a man to have sexual intercourse with you.

 
The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulonpaxil For This Useful Post:
Efemale (05-11-2012)
Old 05-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #4
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: jordan
Posts: 4
Efemale HB User
Re: how can I know If I'm virgin !!

Quote:
Having a hymen is not a determination of virginity. Many virgins do not have one due to various activities or just simply not being born with one. Whether or not you have had sex is the only determination...and only you know that.


Quote:
Don't worry about whether or not you have an in tact hymen or not. You are a virgin until you allow a man to have sexual intercourse with you.

aha , thnx alot both
I've not had sex , so i guess I am a virgin
u know .. it's very imp. to us here ( jordan ) , and when i get married i don't want my husband to think that I'm not virgin

one last Q if u still with me

so ... the first man always knows that he is the first ??

 
Old 05-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #5
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Halifax, Canada
Posts: 5
hopefulonpaxil HB User
Smile Re: how can I know If I'm virgin !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efemale View Post
aha , thnx alot both
I've not had sex , so i guess I am a virgin
u know .. it's very imp. to us here ( jordan ) , and when i get married i don't want my husband to think that I'm not virgin

one last Q if u still with me

so ... the first man always knows that he is the first ??
When you marry someone you love and you tell them they are your first they will know that is the truth. A man can't tell whether or not they have "broken you hymen" unless you bleed and not everyone bleeds the first time they have sex. You have NOTHING to worry about. You just let 'the first' know that they are your first ...

If he is the "right one" he will trust you and know you are being truthful.

 
Old 05-13-2012, 03:12 AM   #6
Newbie
(female)
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: jordan
Posts: 4
Efemale HB User
Re: how can I know If I'm virgin !!

you are so true
I'm just doing this because i really love him and don't want to let him down
your words were very cheerful ,, thanks alot

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-13-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Please type using full words. Thanks.

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
i need an answer, coz i really want to know... thank you!! imafreak Pregnancy-Teen 5 07-01-2012 08:13 PM
how to know if im still virgin jasmella04 Sexual Health - Teens 1 09-30-2010 11:41 AM
how do you know if a boy is still a virgin? love123 Sexual Health - Teens 6 04-16-2010 06:52 PM
doctor to check virgin livetodiefor Sexual Health - Teens 13 02-05-2009 05:39 PM
can a boy tell if a girl is still a virgin? kariJ90 Sexual Health - Teens 19 09-02-2007 06:46 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Join Our Newsletter

Stay healthy through tips curated by our health experts.

Whoops,

There was a problem adding your email Try again

Thank You

Your email has been added








TOP THANKED CONTRIBUTORS



Fles (15), Seraph (10), Thisby (9), Bob652 (8), writeleft (7), Kali333 (7), wachix (4), tommy124 (3), Titchou (3), Vanilla Kiss (3)

Site Wide Totals

teteri66 (1180), MSJayhawk (1011), Apollo123 (909), Titchou (856), janewhite1 (823), Gabriel (761), ladybud (755), midwest1 (669), sammy64 (668), BlueSkies14 (607)



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52 AM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!