It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2012, 02:32 AM   #1
(female)

inlovegirl HB User
Unhappy Too tight to have sex

I'm 19 years old and I lost my virginity at 17. I've had sex with 9 men and I've always known and come to accept that I'm really tight. It does hurt at first in the beginning of sex but it gets better during sex. Recently I've gotten back with this guy I'm madly in love with and we had sex a year ago and there were no problems but now I'm TOO tight that he says it hurts a little but he can handle it, the thing is it hurts me so bad and he doesn't seem to understand and it makes me frustrated cause he's a very sexual being and so am I. I don't know what to do to make my vagina more loose or if it's just a mind thing. PLEASE help!

Old 05-22-2012, 03:17 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Too tight to have sex

You may have vaginismus, which is involuntary spasm of the vaginal muscles. There are treatments and exercises, etc for this condition. Look it up and see if it is relevant. Sera

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
inlovegirl (05-22-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Too tight to have sex

The Vagina is made to cope with the birth of a baby and no man is that endowered.
Your problem is that you are probably not lubricated enough and a lubricating-gel from your pharmacy would help you.
If things continue see your family planning nurse who would advice you and check all is well.

Solofelix.

Closed Thread