It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2012, 09:58 PM   #1
(male)

Abic313 HB User
Unhappy 16 Male Sexual Health Question

So I'm having a problem that is becoming more and more embarrassing.
So my problem has a few parts. One of which parts is often me and my Girlfriend will begin to heat up and I'll be erect and ready to go. Either I will get soft before we begin or I will as soon as we slow down or switch position.

My other problem is I can't orgasm when she gives me head or a handjob. I feel it start to come and then it dies down as soon as I get close and repeats that cycle until she gets tired and gives up.

Some Information:
About 6 months ago before I met my current and serious girlfriend, I had a fling with a girl who ended up giving me Chlamydia. I was treated twice as the first time it didn't work fully. It was my bad for not using a condom and lessons were learned.

Another note, I have orgasmed from blowjobs and handjobs before. I have always had a problem getting hard, but no where near as bad as I do now.

One last thing. I have noticed the head of the epididimus that connects to my testicle is a hardish lump on one testicle. I've read places that this can be normal and have been to embarrassed to get it looked at.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: 16 Male Sexual Health Question

Hey. The fact that you have had no trouble with orgasms in the past could mean that this is not a physical problem. The more you think about it, the more anxious you become. So you and your girlfriend have to create a situation where you are completely relaxed. Your goal should not be ejaculation; it should be enjoyment of the experience. In fact, the goal of any sex between two people is giving the partner as much pleasure as possible. Forget about your own orgasm. You could start by giving each other a slow and intimate body massage, then play it from there. Don't expect immediate results; the idea is to move towards immersing yourself in the experience of sex so that you forget your own anxieties.

There's little point trying to work out why you are having difficulties. Don't concentrate on the problem -- think about enjoying your relationship and each other's body. Make sure that the circumstances in which you are having sex are as comfortable and trouble-free as possible (for example, privacy, contraception, no time constraints, etc).

I think that, in a year's time, you will have left behind today's concerns about not reaching orgasm in the way you have described here. My best wishes.

Quote:
One last thing. I have noticed the head of the epididimus that connects to my testicle is a hardish lump on one testicle. I've read places that this can be normal and have been to embarrassed to get it looked at.
If you are seriously concerned about this, or if the lump changes in any way, you must seek a professional medical opinion. Do not rely on what you have read on the web. Your physical well-being is too important to be ignored.

Last edited by Fles; 06-04-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread