It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
(male)

jdj HB User
16 Male Questions

Hello. I am a 16 year old male. Virgin.

I only started exploring my penis around 3 years ago. Before around 2.5 years ago I had never retracted my foreskin.

However. I have never had a partner, and I feel sexual desire (horny).
I have tried masturbation, but can never feel any pleasure.
If I attempt masturbation with my foreskin retracted, after a short while it hurts, as my foreskin gets quite tight around the edge of the glans (corona?) and the glans starts going quite purple, so I need to stop and retract it to relieve the pain.

For maybe one and a half years, I have occasionally had wet dreams. The first time I noticed this happened, and after that in these wet dreams (usually about sexual interactions), I feel an almost orgasmic feeling (obviously I don't know a true orgasm) as I ejaculate, and this wakes me up.

The feeling feels good, and It is only since these started is that I am attempting masturbation, to try and attempt to reach this feeling consciously. (I regularly feel "horny" and desperately yearn for ejaculation.)
However, as I stated above, I can not get any pleasure from masturbation. Part of the reason may be because I don't go on for long enough due to me needing to stop due to pain. But I would have thought I would at least have some feeling during the act and not just at climax.

Only recently, I have noticed, to what I believe, is that my foreskin is still physically attached to the back of my glans, near the opening, between the two halves of the glans (down the crack if you may). I remember reading about this a few years ago when going through puberty, and read this attachment usually breaks in puberty. I worry now, seeing as I feel I have finished puberty.

Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
(male)

jdj HB User
Re: 16 Male Questions

Please? Anyone?

Old 06-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Don't try to masturbate with your foreskin fully retracted behind the glans. Without lubrication, this will result in lack of pleasure and probably (as you have found) pain because of friction. There are other ways of masturbating that do not involve full retraction of the foreskin. Try using some form of lubrication.

Your description of what happens with the experience of wet dreams is normal. As you ejaculate and wake up, the feeling is intense. Just enjoy it.
Quote:
my foreskin is still physically attached to the back of my glans, near the opening, between the two halves of the glans
That's perfectly normal. If your foreskin was not attached to the under-side of the glans below the pee hole, your foreskin would just flop about. Your frenulum attaches the foreskin to the glans. You say that "this attachment usually breaks in puberty". That is not correct. You may have read that the foreskin is attached to the glans after birth but eventually separates from the glans before puberty. That is different from the attachment of the frenulum. You have no need to worry that your foreskin is still attached to the under-side of your glans by the frenulum because it's normal and will continue to be that way for the rest of your life.

It's good that you are able to talk about these matters openly and with such clarity. You have no need to worry about any of the issues you have described. All uncircumcised guys have experienced what you have. Any other questions?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-29-2012 at 11:43 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Fles For This Useful Post:
jdj (06-26-2012)
Old 06-26-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
(male)

jdj HB User

Thankyou very much for such an informative post. Puts my mind at more ease about myself.

But still on the note of masturbation, whenever I have attempted it with the foreskin above (with lubrication), over time the foreskin starts ratracting due to the movement, and starts to stretch over the glans, which hurts, so I have to stop.

That's whats stopped me ever getting a serious attempt at concious ejaculation.

Old 06-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

Quote:
whenever I have attempted it with the foreskin above (with lubrication), over time the foreskin starts ratracting due to the movement, and starts to stretch over the glans, which hurts, so I have to stop.
This description is not clear to me but, combining it with your first post where you say, "If I attempt masturbation with my foreskin retracted, after a short while it hurts, as my foreskin gets quite tight around the edge of the glans", it seems that your foreskin might be very tight when you are erect. Is this correct?

If so, can you retract your foreskin easily and without pain when your penis is flaccid?

There is another possibility. Some guys have what is called frenulum breve (in other words, a short frenulum). Is your frenulum like that?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-29-2012 at 11:44 AM.

jdj (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 06:54 AM   #6
(male)

jdj HB User

Yes, I can fairly easily retract when flacid, allthough it is a little bit uncomfortable, so I generally dont do it.

And yes, It is tight around the glans when erect, which is the source of discomfort.
I don't think I have frenulum breve, that is not the cause of discomfort.

Generally, when erect, I can't retract my foreskin all the way (painful).
The problem is that masturbation when the foreskin forward is uncomfortable due to the foreskin moving and stretching over the glans, and It is painful to attempt when retracted.

Old 06-29-2012, 01:46 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Ok, thanks. Now I have a clearer understanding of your situation. Your tight foreskin sounds like mine when I was a teenager. When I was erect and retracted it behind the glans, it felt like a tight rubber band. However, with masturbation, stretching and sex, the skin loosened and now there is no discomfort at all; oral and vaginal sex with foreskin fully retracted are totally pleasurable. I'm sure yours will be loosened like that within a short time. You might benefit from following the stretching instructions in the sticky headed Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) at the top of the Men's Health Message Board in this forum. Be persistent and consistent with the exercises and your efforts will pay off.

The pain you have is most probably due to the over-sensitive glans. Mine felt as if it was burning when touched. The more you touch your glans, the less sensitive it will be. When you are in the shower and flaccid, retract your foreskin and soap up your penis with a lot of lather. This will make the glans easier to touch. You should be cleaning that area daily in this way. Touch your exposed glans as much as possible at other times as well. You say, "I generally dont do it" because of the discomfort. Take the opportunity to retract when you pee (it's cleaner that way) and as soon as you step into the shower.

If I were you, I would not be retracting my foreskin fully behind the glans to masturbate just yet, even with a generous amount of lubrication. While your foreskin is still tight, there is the possibility of causing small tears at the tip of the foreskin and this might produce scar tissue when the tear heals. If a tear happens, wait until your foreskin heals completely before you try stretching again. Do some searching for masturbation techniques that do not require the foreskin to be retracted fully. You can bring yourself to ejaculation point without moving the foreskin back.

The stretching exercises might sound tedious and a pain in the butt. However, believe me, you will have a loose foreskin before much longer if you stick with the stretching exercises. You are already half-way there. My best wishes.

Last edited by Fles; 06-29-2012 at 01:59 AM.

jdj (07-05-2012)
Old 07-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #8
Inactive
(male)

mosa HB Usermosa HB User

From what you said it seems that you only have a tight prepuce. This problem can be overcome by learning ho to do stretching excercices to your foreskin. There is a post about this in the first page of Teen Sexual Health pages. Good luck if you have further questions fire ahead.

The Following User Says Thank You to mosa For This Useful Post:
jdj (07-05-2012)
Old 07-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #9
(male)

jdj HB User

Thankyou for your help guys.

Closed Thread