It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
(female)

Paigeelainee HB User
Exclamation VAGINAL SWELLING? Need help!!!!

Im 16 years old, Ive been with my boyfriend for a year an we haent had intercourse but we have done oral and other things. Not until recently I had vaginal swelling inside of my vagina and I told my mom and she got me yeast infection medication, I thought it was going to help, but the swelling hasn't gone down, and I'm not really sure if it's gotten worse or not, but it's been about two weeks, I'm going to a gynecologist but I want to know what it possibly could be, I'm very worried. I just recently a few months ago started birth control also.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
(female)

celestialkel HB User
Re: VAGINAL SWELLING? Need help!!!!

well, when you say vaginal swelling, are you meaning the opening or the surrounding area (labia)?...It could be that you are using something you are allergic to or it could be an infection of some kind as well!...I think it would be best to have a doctor look at it just for peace of mind, but it's probably just some irritation that will go away on it's own...let us know what you find out!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
swelling, vaginal