It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board

Wierd penis..

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
Motorman818
(male)

Motorman818 HB User
Question Wierd penis..

Basically my penis is about 2 and a half inches in length and has no head, just wrinkly stuff on the end. When I was little I always thought I had a normal penis until last year when in the gym change room and I saw a couple other penises and realized mine isn't normal. My boner is about 3 / 3 and a half inches and I find it wierd.

I haven't seen a doctor about this and my parents don't even know my situation. I'm turning to you guys for help right now, i've looked around google and couldn't find anything. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
Rich775
(male)

Rich775 HB UserRich775 HB UserRich775 HB UserRich775 HB UserRich775 HB User
Re: Wierd penis..

Hmmm... I think for your own understanding you need to get some answers, so you're doing the right thing. The avenue you take for answers depends significantly on your relationship with your parents and how comfortable (or not) it is to talk to them. But if there is really anything abnormal about it, then it was probably abormal at birth and your parents probably know. Not all parents are comfortable talking about such things with their kids, and many will decide early on something to the effect of "we don't want to make him uncomfortable or self-conscious, so we'll wait until he asks." This is both a copout and reasonable in its own way, imo.

If you feel unable to talk to your parents, then you should talk to your doctor. Either wait until you have another reason for an appointment, or make up some reason to see him sooner if you feel some urgency. Doctors are always dealing with odd stuff. The question won't be wierd to him. So don't be shy. Just tell him your concern, let him check you, then feel confident that he is the one with the experience. It would also be helpful if your demeanor is one of just wanting the truth, whatever it is, and not wanting to be made to feel better (and from what you've said it sounds like this is the case).

Good luck to you.

Old 07-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #3
Motorman818
(male)

Motorman818 HB User
Re: Wierd penis..

Thanks for the reply, I think my parents might know, or used to know. Recently I asked them why I wasn't circumcised and they wouldn't give me an answer, which makes sense now that I think about it. And I really don't feel all that comfertable with taking to them about it, so i'll probably see my doctor soon.

Closed Thread