It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2012, 06:22 AM   #1
(female)

bluewatersxo1 HB User
abdominal pressure during sex..? due to presence of hymen??

Hi. So when my boyfriend of over a year started fingering me many months ago, it used to be so painful that he couldn't even get his finger in an inch. At the time I was also unable to get a tampon in. Then out of no where, he was able to finger me (get his finger in pretty deep) with very little pain and I was also able to put a tampon in. I figured that my hymen was broken after that but now I'm not so sure. I didn't use tampons again until about 2 months ago and when pushing them in there is no pain but I feel like something is stretching up inside me as I do it. It seems like my hymen has just stretched, but that leads me to my next issue.
My BF and I had sex about 3 months ago and it hurt a lot in the beginning but then it got better. I bled a little bit after so I figured it had popped. Any thoughts??
My last issue is every time we have sex (about 6 times now) its so painful in the beginning and after a few times of pushing it in, it's fine??
In almost EVERY position we try, I get this VERY uncomfortable abdominal pressure that kinda feels like I'm being punched from the inside. This mosty happens when I am on top, not when we're doing doggie style or something similar. I've tried flattening my stomach by pressing down my hands but that only helps for a few secs. It also triggers this hormonal thing that makes me feel like I'm going to cry even thou I'm not upset or in pain, can't control it
Because of this I haven't been able to make him *** during sex but have no problems getting him to *** with a handjob or blowjob. Please please please give your thoughts, I really don't know what to do so any advice would help, thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2012, 04:37 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

wachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB Userwachix HB User
Re: abdominal pressure during sex..? due to presence of hymen??

The abdominal pressure sounds like his penis might be pushing against your cervix, especially if you feel it mostly when you're on top. So you'll have to be more careful when on top if you want to avoid that. Tell your boyfriend to be careful too. If you're both unable to work around it by only penetrating part ways, then simply don't have sex with you on top.

The pain you feel during initial penetration is probably your hymen being ripped or stretched again after having healed since the time before. After a while it should stop happening, but if it keeps being an issue after a month of active sex life you should probably see your doctor about having it surgically removed so it won't bother you so much.

The Following User Says Thank You to wachix For This Useful Post:
bluewatersxo1 (07-25-2012)
Closed Thread