It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #1
(male)

krylo HB User
Penis problems please reply ASAP!!

1. I only just started retracting my foreskin and im 16. I have a gf and its very painful to touch the tip, is there a way of stopping the pain? it makes it harder to get erect

2. I also belong to that small part of males who masturbate by rubbing the penis on a soft material e.g. a bed mattress. I've tried masturbating normally since having my gf because i have a real difficulty getting erect and i really think its because of this problem!!

3. I also have a scar that ive had for about 2 years now, its on the underside of my penis and it happened after i was rubbing it against a mattress. it looks like a blood vessel has burst and it runs from the top of my shaft down to the bottom where it disappears, and when im not erect its especially obvious.. could this be part of why i sometimes find it difficult to get erect?

Also, I'm trying to get the tip used to being touched by running water over it in the shower but when i do it a nerve runs down my things and it feels extremely awkward, is this normal?

PLEASE help me out! My gf is on holiday and gets back in 2 weeks, we're planning on having sex but these problems are really worrying me, especially the pain on the tip of my penis! Any help would be appreciated!!

Old 08-12-2012, 06:35 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: Penis problems please reply ASAP!!

It's normal for the penis head to be very sensitive if the foreskin hasn't been retracted regularly. The easiest way of desensitising the glans is to retract your foreskin in the shower, soap up your penis and touch it as much as possible. At other times you could retract your foreskin and apply a lot of lubrication (baby oil, lotion, spit) to the penis head so that you can touch it. Handling your exposed penis head is the best way to desensitise it.

You say, "a nerve runs down my things and it feels extremely awkward". I do not know what you mean by this. More explanation is needed.

It may well be that your penis head will still be sensitive in two weeks time, although it should at least start to feel more comfortable by then, provided you regularly carry out the desensitisation methods described above. You need to explain this to your girlfriend and, if you do have sex, make sure she is well lubricated. Girls produce natural lubrication if they are stimulated sufficiently with loving foreplay.

I think the scar you describe is your raphe. Every guy has a line that goes from the tip of the foreskin, along the under-side of the shaft, and continuing around the scrotum to the anus. It is not the result of masturbation: it is a normal result of male development that occurs in the womb. The raphe certainly has nothing to do with erection difficulties.

Before you attempt to have sex, you should educate yourself in all aspects of the subject. You should be very familiar with male and female anatomy, the mechanics of sex, and the many ways in which people give each other pleasure. These are areas of human knowledge that everyone takes a long time to come to grips with. Knowledge is the best way to rid yourself of fears and anxiety. It's good that you have begun this journey by asking questions in this forum.

Last edited by Fles; 08-12-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
(male)

krylo HB User

You say, "a nerve runs down my things and it feels extremely awkward". I do not know what you mean by this. More explanation is needed.

Sorry, I meant thighs* its an odd feeling when the head is exposed to touching after a while i get an awkward feeling down my legs.. as if they are about to start twitching? Is this normal? thanks for your help so far, this is very useful info

Old 08-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User

I wouldn't worry too much about the feeling in your thighs/legs. The body's nervous system reacts in different ways to various stimuli, and I guess the sensitivity of your penis head when touched is triggering nerves in your legs. It will probably disappear once you have desensitised your glans. Wait and see.

Old 08-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #5
(male)

krylo HB User

Thanks a lot dude, I was extremely worried about all this stuff at first and I've been receiving a lot of drastic solutions, glad yours was the first to reply to me. I've letting the shower water run down it and can honestly say it feels so much better and less sensitive.. im really starting to look forward to the sex now with a little more practice that is..
and so far I haven't been able to masturbate with my hands, I stopped doing it the old way but when I do use my hands I can't get to a level that I want.. and when I stop I notice some of the semen coming out.. but only a bit and its not in a way that I was extremely pleasured by it. Is that a problem?

Old 08-16-2012, 04:46 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
when I stop I notice some of the semen coming out
If you haven't reached orgasm and there is semen (and you're sure it's not pre-ejaculatory fluid), premature ejaculation is one explanation. But I do not know. I also know nothing about "that small part of males" you mentioned in your first post.

Generally, you seem very anxious and it would be a good idea to find ways of calming your mind. Relax!

Closed Thread

Tags
masturbate, painful, penis, sex