It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

scaredinside101 HB User
Red face Please Help! I'm more scared then EVER! 收<

Okay so my family has this weird habit of urges 2 have sex with each other....... and i have this weird thing going on with my cousin, and it ALL started when i was 7. him, his sister, my sister , and i ALL sucked his penis and we ALL thought it was cool but they moved away and then they come back and every since then me and him had that bond untill about 4 years ago my sister saw and wanted to join in. Now almost every time i see him he want me to suck his penis. i'm trying to be unsinful but the thing is when im around him i want 2 love him like his my boyfriend ..... but im a virgin. and just let him take oil or something and rub against my butt and other parts. and i just want to kiss him ............ ohh and he has a girlfriend .. it like just a side hoe and when she's gone im her backup when heb gets horny. Someone Please Tell What To Do!

Last edited by scaredinside101; 08-12-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: missed a word.

Old 08-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Please Help! I'm more scared then EVER! 收<

You should tell a trusted adult or call child protective services and report your family for child abuse. This is not only morally wrong but illegal. You should not have to be subjected to this behaviour. I urge you to contact someone immediately.

The Following User Says Thank You to Titchou For This Useful Post:
scaredinside101 (08-12-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

scaredinside101 HB User

yeah okay, but how is it child abuse if i somewhat like it?????

Old 08-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Because until you are 18 years old or whatever the age is in your state, the law assumes you cannot give consent. 7 years of age is definitely not old enough in any state. You have been sexually abused and it needs to be reported. Please talk with an adult you can trust - teacher, minister, whomever. I am praying for you.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User

I agree with Titchou.

Since this part of the forum is for teens I'm going to say it's safe to assume you're younger than 18, and if you're younger than 18 then what your cousin is doing to you is molestation. Whether you like the feeling or not, it doesn't matter. There are 7 year old who get molested and they happen to like the feeling because it's new to them and they don't understand what's happening to their bodies. But the person who is doing it, KNOWS what they're doing. Your cousin forced you and your siblings to do this to him and he is disgusting. I know you say you like doing this but it's WRONG. You have some type of feelings for him because you're confused. He's doing things with you that he would do with his girlfriend so of course you're going to see him as a "boyfriend". He's not your boyfriend though, he's your cousin. You said people in your family have a thing with having sex with one another. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened between a relative and another relative. If this is the case, you need to speak up. To be honest hun, this isn't normal behavior on any of your parts and I think you know that. I also think you brought it up in here because you know you NEED to hear someone tell you what it is. Common sense, you already know that NO ONE in this forum would give you tips or tell you that it's okay. It's time to get your head together and realize that he's your cousin, he's touching you inappropriately and that it's okay that you have thought it was alright. You are confused and he's been doing this to you since you were little so of course you got used to it and grew some type of feelings for him. It's still wrong. The bigger issue here is getting him in trouble for it; not the fact you feel used when he's finished with his girlfriend. I am sure if she knew what he did, she would leave him so fast and maybe SHE'LL report him.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #6
(female)

Chrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB UserChrissy26 HB User

I agree with Titchou.

Since this part of the forum is for teens I'm going to say it's safe to assume you're younger than 18, and if you're younger than 18 then what your cousin is doing to you is molestation. Whether you like the feeling or not, it doesn't matter. There are 7 year old who get molested and they happen to like the feeling because it's new to them and they don't understand what's happening to their bodies. But the person who is doing it, KNOWS what they're doing. Your cousin forced you and your siblings to do this to him and he is disgusting. I know you say you like doing this but it's WRONG. You have some type of feelings for him because you're confused. He's doing things with you that he would do with his girlfriend so of course you're going to see him as a "boyfriend". He's not your boyfriend though, he's your cousin. You said people in your family have a thing with having sex with one another. I'm sure this isn't the first time this has happened between a relative and another relative. If this is the case, you need to speak up. To be honest hun, this isn't normal behavior on any of your parts and I think you know that. I also think you brought it up in here because you know you NEED to hear someone tell you what it is. Common sense, you already know that NO ONE in this forum would give you tips or tell you that it's okay. It's time to get your head together and realize that he's your cousin, he's touching you inappropriately and that it's okay that you have thought it was alright. You are confused and he's been doing this to you since you were little so of course you got used to it and grew some type of feelings for him. It's still wrong. The bigger issue here is getting him in trouble for it; not the fact you feel used when he's finished with his girlfriend. I am sure if she knew what he did, she would leave him so fast and maybe SHE'LL report him.

Closed Thread