It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2002, 01:00 AM   #1

Nathe HB User
Question Different sized testicles (guys only plz)

This has been bugging me for some time now, and I need to know if it's going to go away.
I'm 16 years old, and the problem is with my dick. Not too big/small or anything like that - I'm worried because the right testicle is about 1/3 of the size of the left one. It's been like that for as long as I can remember, and I was hoping the smaller one would grow to the larger ones' size in due course with puberty, etc...
At 16 most of the major stuff has already happened to the body and it's starting to get really annoying. The last thing I want to do is show a girl a malformed penis.
What I want to know is if anyone else is out there with different sized balls, if the "condition" is common, and if anyone who has had my problem but now does not could tell me what age it became apparant that things were sorting themselves out, or what medical help they received.

Many thanks
-Nathe

Old 08-13-2002, 04:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Hey bud, one of our testicles is always a bit smaller than the other. It helps with protecting them when we do physical activity or even in sitting. Allows them to be positioned sorta in an upper/lower configuration so they don't rub or "bang" together too much. However, what you are describing seems a bit more small than what I've heard about. I don't think its a problem at all and things should work fine. But I do here what you're saying about the appearance factor and it being noticeable. How bout this, next time you see a doc just ask him to check it out...I know that's not an easy thing but docs have seen them all before. Just explain that you have a question about your testicles and would like him to take a look and make sure everything is OK there. He'll do that and then you'll know for sure. Hope this helps and good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2002, 09:52 AM   #3

DeeJay HB User
Once again top advice from Lance. For your info I have one smaller than the other..i think all guys do dont they?

Old 08-13-2002, 07:25 PM   #4

Kenny22 HB User
I have the same exact problem except my LEFT testicle is about a 1/3 of the size of my right one. When I'm relaxed, say in the shower, you can't tell. But if I'm lying down it's really noticeable. My testicles look like this... o0

I think I have to get a physical for the start of the school year this year. I'm terrified of the doctor telling me I have cancer or I can't have children. That'd be the worst day of my life.

Old 08-14-2002, 03:57 AM   #5

littlehope HB User
I know you said no girls but can i just point one thing out dont panic my boyfriend and my previous b/y have had this before.. It is to protet you from hurting yourself or getting them twisted. This isnt cancer and want effect you having children im sure you will have no problems wih girls so heer up and relax every boy has it the same as a girl one boob is bigger than the other sometimes it can look stupid but thats life.

TAKE CARE AND ENJOY LIFE!

Old 08-04-2003, 05:57 AM   #6

Camfer HB User
dont worry it is a proven fact that 99% of mens testicles the right hamgs lower than the left

Old 08-06-2003, 11:20 AM   #7
(male)

JDinCA HB User
Think of two walnuts evenly aligned now squeeze them together, painful thought isn't it? But good reason for giving man testicles with one riding a bit lower and usually bigger than his smaller riding a little higher brother. LOL

Old 08-14-2003, 09:19 AM   #8

SirAntony HB User
Thumbs up

I don't think you have a problem. I have had two differant size testicals all my life. Like some of the others have said, its to keep your nuts safe while you do activities.

Old 08-25-2003, 08:26 PM   #9

RoF HB User
Oh my god! Thank you! This was just the topic I was looking for!

My right testicle is about 1/3 smaller than my left one. I know testicles are differently sized, but most places say that they are only SLIGHTLY smaller. I wanted to really know how big of a difference is acceptable. This dosen't mean that I won't get them checked. I'm just happy that I'm not the only guy out there with this issue. I feel much better. *phew*

THANK YOU!

Old 08-20-2004, 05:36 PM   #10

SageBrushWillie HB User
Re: Different sized testicles (guys only plz)

When i was 13 i didn't know much about the body and i was to shy to say much ! Anyway my experience was that one side was bigger then the other and i thought it was all part of growing. But come to find out after finally asking my mother what was with one side being bigger then the other, she took me to the doctor and found out i had a hernia which i could have died from. So my advice is ( Go To The Doctor ) i hope its nothing serious!

Last edited by SageBrushWillie; 08-20-2004 at 05:37 PM.

Closed Thread