It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
(male)

Sammy247 HB User
Penis Washing Issue

Ever since I've been aware that I had to clean my penis it's been a huge problem, when I first retracted the foreskin to wash it I touched the head of my penis and it was agonising pain, ever since then I have not been able to bring myself to touch it again, the only way I can remove any smegma from the tip of the penis is to sit in a bath and retract my foreskin and sort swish the penis head around (I know that's very weird),

I don't masturbate so my penis head is never exposed to air or anything like that... This has been a major problem for me and has stopped me
From having any kind of relationship with a girl whatsoever. I also fear that this may interfere alot when it comes to having sex when I'm older, any help on this problem would be a huge help, thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-23-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
(male)

Manonedge HB User
Re: Penis Washing Issue

First off, theres nothing wrong with smegma, its a natural cleaning agent and anti bacterial and anti viral and anti fungal that your glands produce to keep your penis clean. Secondly, around 90% of the men in the world, still have a forskin, be grateful in the USA you were given the choice. Now the good news, you have a fully functional penis. The bad news, is that a fully functional penis is a bit like a female virginal vigina, its going to need a bit of use before you "break it in" so to speak.

But be happy, enjoy your functional penis and stop irritating it with harsh soaps, just a water rinse is fine.

At worst you may need a steriod cream to help your forskin relax enough to retract properly. You'll be fine and girls will find your penis as attractive and useful as a circucised one, and in fact many studys show uncut men are better lovers.

Get over your self conciousness, your penis is fine, be proud of it, girls will love it.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-24-2012 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Please don't give search instructions. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

dee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB User

My late husband, 67, had forskin and had no problem with hygien. He did however was curcumcised at age 60 due to ongoing unexplainable infections.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
(male)

Manonedge HB User

aggresive soaps, will cuase infections, by stripping off the natural cleaning capability of the foreskin and glands, most american doctors are completely ignorant to the proper function of a healthy natural penis.

To the op, I'd recomend masterbating, to A familarize yourself with your penis, and how it works, and b to give it a bit of use. Also be honest with the girl, when the time comes, and she will help you.

everybody had a first time, its OK and time is a good teacher.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-24-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Circumcision debate.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:16 AM   #5
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. I might know something about this. It sounds like you have a somewhat common condition called phimosis, foreskin that does not retract. This is easily fixable, but it could take a while.

See the sticky thread on the Men's Health board Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis). You have to be careful stretching tight foreskin. You can't try to rush it. Pulling too hard can make it tear and scar and then it's just harder to stretch. It sounds like you may have experienced this problem already (the pain you mentioned). Another problem is that the tight ring can get trapped behind the head (paraphimosis). It's kind of important to know what to do ahead of time should that happen. Directions are there for that too.

It may help the skin to stretch more quickly to avoid milk. Milk has calcium and added vitamin D. They both encourage muscle tension, which is great for weight loss and fitness, but obviously not good for stretching the smooth muscle tissue of the foreskin. Milk also encourages yeast infections.

And it sounds like you might actually also have a yeast infection that can make the skin tighter. Just the irritation from that first stretching could have triggered it.

Cranberry will help with yeast there. It's a well established traditional method to prevent and cure urinary tract infections (UTIs). But if it's a very bad infection, you'll probably need a strong antifungal from a doctor.

If your foreskin is very thick (too thick in your opinion--it's your penis), a doctor can also prescribe an anti-inflammatory steroid cream to make it thinner. Some men say this can help for a while. But it's important to stop using a topical steroid once the skin is thin, because then it can make it too thin so it's more likely to tear from stretching.

Closed Thread