It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
(male)

johnnyboy99 HB User
milky colored spots on penis shaft

hi

i'm having a slight problem with spots on my penis shaft it there about 3 - 5 mm
there a milky white with black spots on the inside with a diameter of about 1 mm I've tried to put savlon and anti septic cream on it but it does not work the can't be poped and I've had them for 2 -3 months now but it started with one small one and them a few more came and they have got bigger there's probably about 5 maybe 6 now but i'm getting really conscious ive not had sex yet so its not a s.t.d so does anybody have any idea's ?? thanks

John

Old 09-01-2012, 04:02 AM   #2
(male)

johnnyboy99 HB User
Re: milky colored spots on penis shaft

anybody ??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2012, 03:19 AM   #3
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: milky colored spots on penis shaft

These sound like pimples. If that's what they are, it might help to not eat high saturated fat things like peanuts and trans-fats. If there's any chance it's acne related to yeast activity, cranberry of some form might help.

They also sound a little big for pimples. If they're really round and raised, could they be molluscum contagiosum? (Look up pictures to compare. I think they can be dark in the center sometimes.) It is a skin virus that you can apparently get that from towels or any surface! If that's what it is, don't try to pop them or they'll spread.

Closed Thread