It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
(male)

Worried109 HB User
Sperm in pre-***?

Every time I precumed I stop because If I ejaculate I will get paranoid to bits. I was wondering if Precum can still contain sperm WITHOUT any left over semen. I heard Precum can only contain sperm from your last ejactule. Is this true? Can it still contain sperm even if you didn't ejaculate

I was masturbating in the showers when I precumed. I cleaned it up and went out. Then a girl went and showered too. Since I'm one of those guys that get paranoid quickly, I went psycho. I don't have sex education so I only know the basics.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-07-2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Terminology. Please use proper words and don't try to get around the board rules.

Old 10-23-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
(female)

simplegirl007 HB User
Re: Sperm in Precum.

There is sperm in precum, though just a little bit. it is usually just left over from the last time the man ejaculated. a woman would need a guy to actually *** or pre *** in her vagina for anything to happen

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-07-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: Sperm in PreCum

Those are kind of horrible word choices, but to answer your question: Y E S ! Pre-ejaculate (preseminal fluid) absolutely can have a significant quantity of sperm. It seems to vary from man to man whether or not it contains sperm (the same as whether he makes any at all varies from man to man).

A 2011 study of only 27 men found 37% produced pre-ejaculatory samples that contained a "fair amount" of motile sperm. So there you go. It might be even more likely to contain sperm if you're repeatedly approaching orgasm like you say. You can't rely on pre-ejaculate's infertility to prevent pregnancy!

Old 11-20-2012, 02:33 AM   #4
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User
Re: Sperm in PreCum

Anyway, unprotected sex has a chance of ovulation. No matter how good you think you had prevented it, the chance is always there.

The only condition you should be aware of, is the sip of pre-*** that had been standby somewhere in the shaft. That little 'naughty' sip is very dangerous for unprotected sex. The sip may flow out due to the shaking/thrusting and a very little burst from inside. That's why you won't feel this small blow.

Most people only prevented the concious of pre-***, which is point of no return.

Point of no return starts when you feel a pressure from beneath, usually combination of pC muscle contraction and burst flow from testis into inside.
Even though, the sip contains the least sperms, but who knows, there are healthiest sperms contained in the sip.

Closed Thread