It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
(female)

Eh6112 HB User
Unhappy My boyfriend comes fast and goes limp afterwards?

My boyfriend comes supper fast and then he goes limp after he comes.... He comes in a condom then takes it off and clean himself then we continue but he dosen't go hard again... Is it me? Or what is it?

Old 11-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
(female)

Nicole1995 HB User
Re: My boyfriend comes fast and goes limp afterwards?

He goes "limp" because of the pleasure and the release that ejaculating brings.. Sometimes you have to wait to go back at it (for him to become hard again) lol it's not you..

Last edited by Nicole1995; 11-16-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2012, 04:10 AM   #3
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

Oh gosh, don't feel bad, it's so not you at all! Your bf is having premature ejaculation. This is actually the most common sexual problem in men. I lot of men have this problem at some point in their life. Some men have it chronically but it goes away on its own in others.

If he has foreskin and his penis is too sensitive, he could try keeping his foreskin back for a while say 5 to 30 min a day for a few days. That will desensitize his penis from letting the most sensitive parts rub against the fabric in his clothes. (If his foreskin is too tight to do this, he would need to fix this first, but it has to be done very carefully. See the sticky thread on the Men's Health board Stretching To Fix Tight Foreskin (Phimosis) for more about this.)

If he's having ejaculation without orgasm, he might have an infection. A UTI or other infection can cause that problem. If it's very mild cranberry will help. But if there are any signs of infection (besides PE), He should see a doctor. There are other causes of PE that a doctor might easily identify.

The only warning about seeing a doc is I'd be careful to avoid falling for the circumcision scam if you're in the US. Some American doctors just promote it reflexively (even when it's a terrible idea).

Old 12-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User

Just my two cents but he sounds like an incredibly normal teen to me. Who didn't finish fast at that age? And going limp is what the male body does. All very very normal. He can work at the finishing fast part but the limp part is still going to happen. Just a physical thing.

Last edited by Whoopee; 12-23-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Old 12-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #5
(male)

Sadhu HB User

It's a compliment. You turn him on! Yes it's premature ejaculation but its all you. And any man gets soft after sex - it's down time/relaxation. I actually sometimes wis I was a girl - to get aroused and aroused would be great. But for a guy you need a rest. But only a short rest. He can go again in 15 min or so. If not that's fine too.

Closed Thread