It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
(female)

lauurenn HB User
Some Advice

I had sex with my boyfriend last night. It was for a short period of time, probably not longer than a minute becauase I got scared because we were not using a form of protection. I am on the birth control pill but I do not take it regularly. He said that he ****** inside of me..what is the chance that I could get pregnant?

Old 11-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Some Advice

I can't tell if you're staying he ejaculated in you or what, but if you are seriously not good about taking your pills on time, then you might want to consider getting the morning after pill.

How not-regularly do you take or pills? And was it a risky time in your cycle?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2012, 01:25 AM   #3
(female)

LauraLauraLaura HB User
Re: Some Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauurenn View Post
I had sex with my boyfriend last night. It was for a short period of time, probably not longer than a minute becauase I got scared because we were not using a form of protection. I am on the birth control pill but I do not take it regularly. He said that he ****** inside of me..what is the chance that I could get pregnant?
It's better to be safe than sorry. If I were you, I'd consider coming off the birth control pills and get something a bit more effective for you e.g. the implant or contraceptive injections and that way you don't have to worry about missing pills etc.

Closed Thread