It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #1
(female)

afc6021 HB User
Teen Sex Question.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months and we are sexually active. Every time he ejaculates it is clear does this mean something? I'm not trying to get pregnant yet or anytime soon but we don't use condoms or anything but since it's clear does it mean he isn't able to have children, I would like to know this so I won't be concerned with pregnancy scares. But what could this mean I do see a possible future with him and we want kids so should we be worried.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 11-17-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Terminology / age of poster.

Old 11-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
re: Teen Sex Question.

Sperm are not what make the semen clear or otherwise. They are invisible to the naked eye, so potentially the clear ejaculate could be packed full of sperm. The only way to find out is for him to get it checked out; try a family planning clinic or similar. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
re: Teen Sex Question.

You are asking for an unplanned pregnancy. Each and every time you have unprotected sex, you have a chance of getting pregnant. The clarity of the semen has nothing to do with the sperm count, not to mention does nothing to protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.

At your young age, I would get on a very reliable birth control before your next sexual encounter. If you do have a future together, having a baby before you are ready can doom even a great relationship.

Wishing you the best.

Closed Thread