It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
(male)

Anonymous1996 HB User
Exclamation Penis size 16-17 year old

Hi i am 16years old nearly 17 in a couple of weeks, and I think my penis size is small. I am not sexually active yet and the main reason is that im worried about my penis size being too small and wanted to know if it will grow any more and if not is there any alternatives to make it grow. Can anybody shed light on this? What is the average size? It is really getting to me now!
thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-27-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Questions rephrased. Please do not survey members. Thanks.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
(male)

swaffles HB User
Re: Penis size 16-17 year old

Average is between 5 and 6 inches. I'm almost right at 6 inches, maybe a little over (sometimes it's almost 7 inches...it depends on how aroused I am).

Length isn't everything though. I have a decently fat one so that's something.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
(male)

aowshea HB Useraowshea HB Useraowshea HB User

I think you should worry about how to make your woman reaching orgasm, rather than your penis size. As long as it can erect hard, you had a durability, and youknow how to love a woman; satisfy her emotional needs, etc, in a whole package. That's the key to make her at maximum state of sexually acceptance. She may reach orgasms better with those package of love.

The last part, don't forget about cuddlng after sex. IT IS very important, if you want to have next sex session. Remember, always cuddle her after sex.

Last edited by aowshea; 12-31-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
(female)

lexandraca HB User

In my opinion, as a girl, I could careless about size. I agree with the other guy who said it's about pleasing and not entirely size. But I guess I also am usually more like "I want to please HIM!" So there is always that type of girl that you might get along more with sexually because I feel like they are less picky on size.

Closed Thread