It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
(female)

lexandraca HB User
boyfriend's penis

My boyfriend's penis is two-toned. Towards the base I guess it is more of his skin color then halfway up it gets a lighter but intense pinkish color. Something like that. But there is like a definite difference. This doesn't bother me at all. I love him from his head to his ankle, but I was just wondering why it could possibly be that way?

Old 01-07-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User
Re: boyfriend's penis

First, the penis is always made of two different kinds of skin. It's normal, regular skin on the shaft, but the glans and inner foreskin are mucosa rather than regular skin. The mucosa is the pinker (or purple-ish) skin around the glans and the skin of the glans.

A stark color difference is a pretty normal appearance of a penis after circumcision. The foreskin has a smooth transition from the skin color of the outside to the pink color of the inner mucosa, but after circumcision the color change is often really noticeable with a scar separating the one color from the other.

That's another thing, depending on what circumcision method was used, there can be a more or less visible scar. For instance, the popular Gomco clamp leaves a ring of dark skin (that was the skin crushed in the clamp). As far as I know all the clamp methods leave these scars from the crushing action of the clamp.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2013, 03:37 AM   #3
(female)

lexandraca HB User
Re: boyfriend's penis

Thanks love. I was just curious and you answered that perfectly

Closed Thread

Tags
boyfriend, color, health, penis