It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2013, 07:36 PM   #1
(male)

abc97 HB User
Exclamation First time ever!

Ok me and my girlfriend are becoming really serious and we are talking about becoming more sexually active and I don't know what to expect when we go all the way. Guys and girls please help!!

Old 02-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #2
(female)

brandy4today HB User
Re: First time ever!

Well if you dont want a baby then i suggest practicing very safe sex. Take it slow and it should all come natural. Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to brandy4today For This Useful Post:
abc97 (02-25-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2013, 10:53 PM   #3
(female)

growagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB User

Before having sex for the first time, I would encourage you to first have a serious talk with your girlfriend, discuss birth control and her feelings. You do not want to just find yourself having sex without any planning. If even discussing it makes you uncomfortable, I would wait until you can. If she is going to be using the pill or other types of birth control, she will need to already be seen by her doctor before you have sex, for it to be effective. You will also need to have condoms on hand for prevention of std's.

Your first time only happens once in your life, and I encourage you to make it memorable with someone you really love. Never kiss and tell, and never be afraid to say no.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #4
(male)

abc97 HB User

Question just popped up while we were discussing it..what if I hurt her I would feel terrible I mean she says its expected to hurt her a little the first time but what if I get carried away or something and hurt her..my friends girlfriend cried in a corner after their first! I would absolutely hate myself!

Closed Thread