It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
(male)

kev9401 HB User
Masturbation issues

Hi guys,
I've been thinking a lot lately and I've decide I want to stop masturbating. I do this like 4-6 times a day. I find this as a ridiculous amount of masturbation. I'm a teen and started when I was 11 at first it seemed fun and was. But now I realized that its become a problem. I've tried so many things to take my mind off of it such as video games an other things to keep my hands busy but none of them seem to work. I'm going into highschool soon and need a job. As a human being I don't think anyone would hire somebody that masturbates. And I don't think a girl would find that very attractive. It's gotten to the point where it hurts almost every time i do it. But yet it doesn't stop me. If anybody could help me with this I'd appreciate it a lot.

God bless

Last edited by Administrator; 06-22-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Old 06-27-2013, 01:26 AM   #2
(male)

Manly HB User
Re: Masturbation issues

You have to remember that the sex urge is stronger than most drug addictions.

In my entire life, I haven't came across a single, healthy guy, who was able to stop masturbating. A few claimed they did when they got married, although I question that also.

I don't think a girl, who is aware of guys' needs, would be turned off by masterbation. Although if you do masterbate this many times, she may.

In theory, you should be able to stop masterbating (although, with great difficulty), to which your body will automatically replace it with wet dreams. In reality, the guys I know, typically reduce it to maybe once/twice a day. This all comes down to self control.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2014, 06:45 AM   #3
(female)

LadyNoel HB User

Hey, honey,don't be worried! All I can tell you is that you shouldn't be worried. It's completely normal to masturbate; however, if you really wanna stop, it's all a matter of telling yourself to stop, basically. Whenever you need to, just go do something else. Or try only doing it once or twice a day, then once a week, so on and so forth, or until you reach your "goal".

And don't ever think girls wouldn't like you for masturbating. I'm a girl...and I don't care. It's fine, okay?

Love ya~

Old 05-08-2014, 12:15 AM   #4
(male)

SoapMac HB User

4-6 times a day ? I think you have an unusually high sex drive . I myself is facing problems owing masturbation . But I now have control over it . I think i masturbate 2 times a week or so . And yeah ! video games work . They can distract you from sexual thoughts !

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-12-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Old 06-13-2014, 11:34 PM   #5
(male)

Helpinmanout HB User

4-6 times a day is a little bit too much. I am a sexologist and I recommend 2-3
Times a week. The best way to stop is the tell you self no. Any time you feel the need for masturbating remember the reasons why you want to stop. It's completely natural to masturbate and has many psychological and physical pros, but overmasturbation can have some cons. I would try to cut it down to 4-5 times a week and then move down to 2-3x a week. This will not only improve the feel when you have an orgasm but also help you in many other ways

Reply Reply