It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Teens Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
(male)

Twinsfan148 HB User
Unhappy Foreskin retraction

I'm 16 and my foreskin doesn't retract on its own, which I guess is common. I masturbate fairly frequently, I have gotten handjobs and blowjobs as well. I had unprotected sex with my foreskin not retracted, one time the foreskin retracted because of the sex and it was painful obviously. This was this the first time I became aware of the necessity to retract the foreskin, so I practiced stretching it in my free time. It was hard but I could fully retract it with enough lubricant. Shortly after, me and my girlfriend broke up....so I wasn't as sexually active and I stopped trying to retract my foreskin because I was emotionally distracted. I've gone back to masturbating with my foreskin not retracted. I have an appointment with a urologist in less than a month, but I'm still eager to learn some more about this situation. I guess my primary question is this; can I get circumcised at this late of age? I know it is advised to stretch the foreskin opposed to circumcision, but I'd rather just have it removed if that is a possibility. What are the disadvantages of getting circumcised? I know that I will be sore after the procedure, but that's just common sense haha. This ordeal has really put a lot of stress on me, just knowing that this is a common occurrence is a bit of relief.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2013, 06:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Fles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB UserFles HB User
Re: Foreskin retraction

Quote:
can I get circumcised at this late of age?
It's possible to be circumcised at any stage of life.

I had a tight foreskin as a teenager but masturbation, sex and stretching loosened it. If I had a choice between (1) circumcision and (2) masturbation, sex and stretching exercises, I'd choose the less expensive and much less painful option: #2.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-26-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
(male)

OzGuy123 HB User
Re: Foreskin retraction

Have you tried using hydrocortisone cream while stretching? Google it if you haven't.

Circumcision is not something to be taken lightly, but it can resolve the problem. As well as getting a 'full' circumcision, you can also get a partial circumcision, or if there is a tight band in the foreskin that prevents it retracting you could even get the tight band snipped without having to remove any skin. Obviously a urologist or similar should advise depending on your exact situation.

Closed Thread