It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2003, 09:35 AM   #1
sweet&sour

Wink Alternative to Vibrators

I don't have a vibrator and feel too shy to go into a store and buy one (yes I've hinted to friends many times) or to order one from a cataglogue. I have used "alternative" methods like certain vegetables (cucumbers, carrots or banana's when they are hard still. Is this weird? or do other women do the same sometimes? I'm single right now and have my needs LOL.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2003, 10:06 AM   #2

mariee HB User
just go buy one. you can always pretend it is for a friend's bachelorette party or something.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2003, 02:25 PM   #3
Inactive

2bad4u HB User
go buy some toys or a vibrator or whatever tickles your fancy.

it's probably safer to use something designed for sexual purposes rather than ad-libbing. fruits and vegatables are grown with certain chemical additives and things like that to keep them fresh and last longer. i'm sure you wash the items in question before you uhhmm....use them, but still - i'd think that you'd want to be extra sure that you're not putting anything in your body that could adversely affect your system, right? right. *wink*

if you're too embarassed to go and purchase something in person, you can always order something online from one of many online retailers. I've heard of a few sites in my day, through experience with past girlfriends and just friends that are women. *** or go and do a search for "online sex stores". Many ship their packages in plain wrapping, so that the mailman doesn't know that he delivering "the jackhammer" or whatever to your house or apartment.

Good luck. *smile*

{*** no posting of commercial websites are allowed, please read the posting guidelines before posting again, thanks, bfl}

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 02-19-2003).]

Old 02-19-2003, 02:45 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

maryett HB User
Roll-on deodorant bottles are pretty good, from personal experience. Just put some sticky tape around the join between the lid and the bottle.

Old 02-19-2003, 08:49 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User
You can buy "personal massagers" at most department stores that work rather well.

Old 02-20-2003, 10:04 AM   #6

mothmin HB User
Red face

first, go to the costume store and buy the big black glasses with rubber nose and mustache, then you can go in the sex store without being noticed!

Old 02-20-2003, 04:19 PM   #7
sweet&sour

Wow! thanks for all the great ideas people.

Mothin LOL too funny...dressing up in disguise to buy some sex toys hmmm shouldn't that be saved for role playing? ha ha!

Guess I'll just stick to the veggies for now until someone buys me a vibrator

Old 02-21-2003, 07:07 AM   #8
Inactive

ismile HB User
You can order one online for pretty cheap from [removed].com...in the adult movie section. You don't have to worry about the packaging...it's very incognito!

Quote:
Originally posted by bfl
{*** no posting of commercial websites are allowed, please read the posting guidelines before posting again, thanks, bfl}
[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 02-19-2003).]
[This message has been edited by moderator2 (edited 02-21-2003).]

Old 03-07-2003, 11:17 AM   #9

StevePA HB User
I read mothmin's response about the nose and glasses and just busted up laughing....I don't laugh nearly enough! Thanks. My wife has a back massager that she uses to masterbate, and we have had some fun with it in the past.

Old 03-07-2003, 01:44 PM   #10

wazzle HB User
you really should just go buy one. it's not that big of a deal. you can always pretend it's for someone else

Old 03-07-2003, 02:00 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Those hand-held shower heads are almost as good as a vibrator, and they're not embarrassing to buy at all. Bit of a waste of water though...

Old 03-08-2003, 01:00 AM   #12
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Do not keep using veggies as this is not a real good idea. You can buy a hand held massager/vibrator right at your local WalMart. There is nothing embarrassing about buying a massager as we all have aches and pains that need to be soothed. Also you can easily order something online and no one will know as they come in a plain package.

Closed Thread