It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2003, 03:01 AM   #1

GoodnightElisabeth HB User
Post too sensitive to orgasm

The last few times my boyfriend has fingered me, I haven't been able to orgasm because my clitoris gets too sensitive to the point where it hurts when he touches it. I've never been able to have a pure vaginal orgasm, I've always needed some sort of clitoris stimulation....but lately it's been so sensitive that it's impossible for me to orgasm.

Can anyone relate? What's causing this? (I mean, I know what's causing this...but it's never happened to me before.) Is there something I can do to lessen or stop this sensitivity?

...thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2003, 07:53 AM   #2

sprout HB User
There are many things that could be causing this. The one that I think may be most likely is that your boyfriend may be concentrating too much attention on your clitoris. Either that, or he may be using too much pressure.

The great thing about the clitoris is the fact that the lightest touch can sometimes bring about the most intense response from your body. If you combine that light touch with plenty of lubrication...oh my!

Other factors that may be causing your discomfort could be a recent change in your clothing (i.e. different material for you panties...jeans that are too tight in the crotch area), you mind may be preoccupied, you may be using a new soap and it is irritating the tender tissues of that particular part of your body, or you just might not be relaxed enough to enjoy your boyfriend ministrations.

Granted, there are several other things that could be occuring to bring about your discomfort. However, if you try to eliminate the above issues you may be able to narrow it down a bit more.

To lessen the sensitivity, suggest to your boyfriend concentrating on your other errogenous zones in the beginning of your sexual interaction. Build up your level of arousal with those other areas first and allow yourself time to relax and enjoy. As your arousal builds, then he may find you are better able to enjoy the clitoral stimulation and lead you to climax.

Good luck to both of you,

sprout

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2003, 09:08 AM   #3

Hezza182 HB User
Some guys use too much pressure, some don't use enough! It'll take a lifetime to find one that can do it exactly as you do, even if you show him! Make sure he rubs his fingers ON TOP of the hood of the clitoris, (ie. make sure there is some flesh between his finger and your clitoris) otherwise yes, she's gonna hurt! I've experienced and it's definetely not a good feeling!

Old 04-13-2003, 09:54 AM   #4

GoodnightElisabeth HB User
Thanks guys! Luckily, my boyfriend and I have a very open relationship - he'll probably be happy that I tell him these things (about pressure and whatnot). Thanks again!

Closed Thread