It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2002, 07:50 AM   #1

SwEeT BaBy LoVe HB User
Unhappy I cant get wet

Hi everyone
Ok heres the thing I have been having well sex with my b/f for about 7 almost 8 months he is great at everything. But i just cant get wet. But when i was with my x b/f i would always get really wet. i dont know what it is...can u help?
<3 always
SweetBaby

[This message has been edited by SwEeT BaBy LoVe (edited 08-29-2002).]

Old 08-29-2002, 08:01 AM   #2

siobhan HB User
The one time that I had this problem, I thought that it had to be physical, but it was pyschological. I believe that it was my body's way of telling me that things weren't quite 'right' in the relationship, and therefore my body wasn't cooperating with me.

But, that was my personal experience, and might not be the reason in your case, but I think that it's something worth considering.

In the meantime, try using lubrication, if anything, it is fun to use.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-29-2002, 08:47 AM   #3

penny07 HB User
maybe he doenst turn you on as much.try to see if you can make yourself wet play with your ****. or maybe have more foreplay

Old 08-30-2002, 07:24 AM   #4
Inactive

mlgable HB User
Do you get wet when you are alone and masturbating? If you do then it would just be the guy is not making you wet either because you need more foreplay or for whatever reason. If you don't get wet with masturbation now then you may want to add some lubricant before sex. You didn't state your age but you can become dryer so to speak as you get old and closer to peri menopause.

Old 08-31-2002, 06:16 PM   #5
(male)

Queen Toof HB User
I had this problem for the first 2 years of my marriage. I was taking Diane35 Birth Control Pills. I don't know if all BC pills do it or if it's just that brand but I had the hardest time in the world getting wet. Since going off I am also more in the mood...

------------------
Dana {=c)

Old 09-01-2002, 05:17 AM   #6
Inactive

MarifromPR HB User
Queen,

I have heard of that effects from Diane 35 on some women. What I would like to know is why that pill is not FDA approved.

Old 09-02-2002, 03:24 PM   #7
(male)

Queen Toof HB User
I don't know. I can tell you that it gave me some serious hormones. I became a raging ***** when I was on that stuff.

I used to use it to clear up my acne. It did the job but it also made me have no interest in sex what so ever (that is why I couldn't get wet).

------------------
Dana {=c)

Old 09-02-2002, 04:29 PM   #8
Inactive

MarifromPR HB User
Queen,

My derm give me Ortho Try cyclen for acne and did help me some with acne. But i just did if for a couple of months not enough to tell if it was going to clear me up. I have some friends on diane 35 that cleared up without this problem of low libido from it. I heard about another pill called Desogen that suppose to help with acne too but I still have to do more research on that.

Old 09-09-2002, 03:09 AM   #9

Carla17m HB User
When you are in bed just keep your attention on him and think about how great he is in bed, that happened to me b4...so i just thought about how much i wanted to please him and how much i loved him. Or a good one is to think about your ex, your boyfriend wont know so go for it..

Old 10-28-2002, 05:28 PM   #10

Elret HB User
I had that problem a while ago and I think I made it worse by stressing about it. I ended up getting some lube and using that for a while and then once I didn't stress about it anymore I found I was getting wet on my own again no prob.

Old 10-28-2002, 07:53 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

maryett HB User
I agree with the above gals - if you get wet through masturbation then it's something about intercourse or your partner that's not working for you.

But if you can't through masturbation either, well we are all different, some can get so wet it's like water running out, others can't get wet very much at all. I asked a sex therapist about this yesterday so that's how I know it's normal. So if this sounds like you, use lube.

Old 05-14-2003, 09:46 PM   #12

luv*bunny HB User
I have this problem as well -- if you have other problems w/ dry eyes and dry mouth and maybe even some occasional joint pain, it could be Sjogren's syndrome. I also find I am drier when I have a yeast infection. There also is that possibility that you are with someone that just doesn't get your juices flowing.... = )

Old 05-15-2003, 05:57 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

LiLnuTTy HB User
I think siobhan is right, Ive experienced the same thing, if I was with a guy, where things werent 'just right'...theres been a couple times where I was with a guy cuz i had to be....(long stories i wont get into) but i couldnt get wet, or aroused enough to even enjoy it.
But there are other times, when I'm with my bf that I cant get wet, and thats mostly because of where I am in my cycle. I can get wet ALOT easier and alot more when I am ovulating..and that sucks cuz thats the time ya have to be most careful about intercourse!!

Closed Thread