It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2003, 01:30 PM   #1
(female)

sissywoman HB User
Post Big penis/small vagina

My b/f likes to post on these boards so I thought I'd give it a try. Here's my problem..
My b/f is a black man and I am white, and I have read about on these boards, and had b/f's who were the average size of between 5 and 6 inches. My b/f is 8 1/2 inches long and it is as thick as my wrist! My problem is, we have been having sex for about a year and in that time his penis has ripped that area between my vagina and anus, I can't remember what that area is called, sorry! Anyway, its been ripped about 4 times! We always use lots and lots of lube but this seems to keep happening. We cant have vaginal sex for about 2 weeks after while I heal. Im afraid I'll build up alot of scar tissue and end up being loose as a goose! Any advice about how I can avoid this would be helpful!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2003, 06:20 PM   #2
(female)

Carnival_Angel HB User
WoW! Uhmm .... there really isnt a solution to that is there? But OUCH!

------------------
* ~ JeN JeN ~ *

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2003, 06:28 PM   #3
Inactive

Karla HB User
You say you use lots of lube. Other than that I can't think of anything. Have you explained your delema and talked to your dr about it? What did they say? Have you considered just having oral sex? I would imagine that would be hard on you also. Sorry hunny I know this is serious but honestly I can't think of anything that could help you.

Old 05-23-2003, 07:38 PM   #4

westside22 HB User
Just a thought, but would any man ever consider a penis reduction to help in this area? I know it seems very unlikely but if the alternative is no sex at all I think a guy would consider it if it meant the difference between sex on no sex especially if it was a lifelong relationship.

Old 05-23-2003, 07:47 PM   #5
Inactive

Snazzy101 HB User
A man considering a penis reduction? When pigs fly

I don't think an operation like that even exists.

Old 05-23-2003, 08:33 PM   #6
(female)

sissywoman HB User
I had mentioned it to my gynecologist who told me I just needed to relex and take it slow. When we do go very, very slow everythings fine. The times it's happened is when we are going at it hard and fast. I really like it that way and I sure don't want to just do it slow for the rest of my life. The tears are small and I don't feel too much pain when it happens, its afterward that it hurts and only a tiny bit of blood. Its kinda hard to explain, its a 'good' pain when we're doing it and a bad pain after. I can handle the pain, it's the worry of becoming really loose.
oh, and I do perform oral on him but I can only get the head in and it's more of me masterbating him while I suck the head. Hes a coke can guy! He feels bad when I tear and tries to hold back but I tell him to go for it. He is proud of his penis and would never think of a reduction. Are those possible? How are reductions done? just wondering.

Old 05-24-2003, 06:34 AM   #7
Inactive

Snazzy101 HB User
There's no such thing! Well, unless you want to end up mutilated. A penis isn't like a breast where they can removes excess fatty tissue to make it smaller.

Some women end up a bit looser after having a couple of kids, so maybe sex will be more comfortable for you then (if you choose to have kids!).

Old 05-24-2003, 03:42 PM   #8

parisford HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Carnival_Angel:
WoW! Uhmm .... there really isnt a solution to that is there? But OUCH!

The vagina is made and accustomed to fit and stretch any size p e n i s. Slow and steady!

Old 05-24-2003, 04:29 PM   #9
Inactive

Snazzy101 HB User

[/b][/QUOTE]
The vagina is made and accustomed to fit and stretch any size p e n i s. Slow and steady![/B][/QUOTE]

INSIDE, yes. But the opening to the vagina definitely does not stretch to accomodate any size
p e n i s, just like it doesn't stretch to accomodate any size baby's head There is a point at which it will tear.

Old 05-25-2003, 12:58 PM   #10

TheVampClaudia HB User
Well,you must be very small. Smaller than me,of course women very in size,but my boyfreind is as big as yours,but he isn't black. And i don't rip. The problem i have is the length,it hits my cervix to much and causes me to have cramps after sex. But,anyway,i really don't know how to help you,other than to let yourself stretch,if you can stretch that far over time,and then you'll be used to it,and you won't have to worry about it anymore. And snazzy,there is penis reduction surgery...LOL. Its just very rare that it gets done.

Old 05-25-2003, 04:58 PM   #11
Inactive

Snazzy101 HB User
Could you show me the research regarding p e n i s reduction surgery? I find it hard to believe that even if it did exist, any man would do it. I'd also be interested in learning what part of the p e n i s they could cut away to make it thinner. I don't see how it would be functional afterwards.

Old 05-25-2003, 10:38 PM   #12

fox_tse HB User
I guess the only good thing on this giant penis is that it will make it less painful to you when you have your babies.

Old 05-25-2003, 11:32 PM   #13

TheVampClaudia HB User
hopefully this is ok with the moderator......for snazzy

-

that is a guy who had one done....

{sorry, that site has a link to open forums, bfl}

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 05-26-2003).]

Old 05-27-2003, 12:26 AM   #14
Inactive

bigballz1981 HB User
solution.........get rid of monkey boy...

Old 05-27-2003, 09:14 AM   #15
Inactive

mlgable HB User
What kind of lube are you using? I would consider trying a different lube and being more careful with sex since the vagina is designed to let a baby pass through as it is born. Seems to me like you need a much better lube and your boyfriend needs to learn to be a little more careful with sex so you don't keep ripping.

Closed Thread